Pet Mouse Fanciers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

s p o o k y (none of these are in focus but this is Fine)

4 posters

Go down

s p o o k y  (none of these are in focus but this is Fine) Empty s p o o k y (none of these are in focus but this is Fine)

Post by River Sat 22 Oct 2016, 10:25 pm

Is it just me or are black mice really hard to photograph??
s p o o k y  (none of these are in focus but this is Fine) Img_6710
s p o o k y  (none of these are in focus but this is Fine) Img_6713
They really enjoyed eating the paper ghost thing - Definitely a favorite.
s p o o k y  (none of these are in focus but this is Fine) Img_6715
s p o o k y  (none of these are in focus but this is Fine) Img_6714
s p o o k y  (none of these are in focus but this is Fine) Img_6711
s p o o k y  (none of these are in focus but this is Fine) Img_6712

Remembering Mr. Bald ♂, Tipsy, Topsy, Maier, Graham & Garcia ♀
*Neutered male group. Do not house intact males together.*

River
River

Pisces Sweet Tooth

Back to top Go down

s p o o k y  (none of these are in focus but this is Fine) Empty Re: s p o o k y (none of these are in focus but this is Fine)

Post by Peachy Sat 22 Oct 2016, 10:50 pm

I actually have more trouble getting pictures of white mice. They glow! lol

These are cute. I really love those last two. I was surprised to find her face in the ghost's mouth! Razz
Peachy
Peachy

Scorpio Classy

Back to top Go down

s p o o k y  (none of these are in focus but this is Fine) Empty Re: s p o o k y (none of these are in focus but this is Fine)

Post by scaredymouse Sun 23 Oct 2016, 1:41 am

Cute! I've never had a black mouse, so I have no opinion. My white already photograph really well though. But I have too many critters to do proper photo shoots like I used to! I'm too busy with maintenance to do extra fun stuff Sad. That's okay, all these critters needed homes and it's much more important to spend quailty time with them than to take pictures. Right now, I'm covered in chinchillas. They think it's really fun to run up and jump on me, then get really close to my face and stare at me, then jump off. Repeat.

Rainbow Angel  Penny, Honeybun, Lucy, Annie, Gilly, Furgie, Tedward Wigglesworth, Olivia, Goose, Sweet Katie, Binky, Delilah, Bitsy, Boopers, Sprout, Splotchy, Eva, Slappy, Shuggie, Fancy Pants, Jellybean, Charlie, Murray, Sally, Maya, Gunther, Lil Smokey, Magnus, Norman, Winnie, Sally, George, Harriet, Spec, Erzulie, Lucille, Agatha and Clementine.
scaredymouse
scaredymouse

Virgo Sluggish
Best Cage -- December 2016

Back to top Go down

Post by MouseLover Sun 23 Oct 2016, 8:54 am

I find black animals in general hard to photograph - mice and dogs. I think their features don't stand out as well as those with light-coloured fur! You seem to have done a good job though!

MouseLover

Scorpio Sleepy

https://www.instagram.com/lexymullins

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum