Pet Mouse Fanciers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mouse-Safe Glue?

3 posters

Go down

Mouse-Safe Glue? Empty Mouse-Safe Glue?

Post by Degare Fri 30 Dec 2016, 10:21 pm

I was thinking of making some toys and playgrounds for my mice out of sticks and toilet paper tubes, etc.
But what do I use to glue them together?

Or rather, what sorts of glues can I use that are "mouse-safe"?
Degare
Degare

Artistic

Back to top Go down

Mouse-Safe Glue? Empty Re: Mouse-Safe Glue?

Post by AnonymousMouseOwner Fri 30 Dec 2016, 10:23 pm

Non-toxic hot glue and school glue are safe. Just a tip, no tape is safe, so tape should not be used. Smile
AnonymousMouseOwner
AnonymousMouseOwner

Creative
1st Place -- December 2016

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIep-VOhEjeTsilL7Sk2fFQ https://www.instagram.com/anonymousmousevideos/

Back to top Go down

Post by MesaMouse Sat 31 Dec 2016, 12:24 pm

Building MES (Mouse Entertainment Systems) out of TP tubes, popsicle sticks and wooden dowels is tremendous fun and very addicting! If you don't already have one, it pays to pick up a small hot glue gun (about $5 at Walmart) and a pack of non-toxic glue sticks for the gun. Hot glue is terrific to work with because a little dab holds very well and dries very, very fast. As you'll be replacing your MES fairly frequently due to gnawing and urine, pick up a large box of popsicle sticks rather than just a small bag. I always kept three sizes of popsicle sticks on hand: the "standard" stick, the longer and wider stick and the mini stick -- I preferred having a variety of sizes so as not to have to constantly cut sticks to the size I needed for the particular project. Thin wooden dowels, usually sold in 12-packs, are wonderful for creating frameworks for MES!
MesaMouse
MesaMouse

Libra Amused

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down