Pet Mouse Fanciers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can 2 mice share a wheel?

3 posters

Go down

Can 2 mice share a wheel? Empty Can 2 mice share a wheel?

Post by PastelMouse Sat 08 Apr 2017, 12:33 pm

If I get a 10 gallon for 2 female mice, would they be able to share a wheel? It would be a Silent Spinner, Silent Runner, or Wodent Wheel jr. (Currently undecided.) I just want to save space/money.
PastelMouse
PastelMouse
Sr Member
Sr Member

Cheerful

Back to top Go down

Can 2 mice share a wheel? Empty Re: Can 2 mice share a wheel?

Post by CallaLily Sat 08 Apr 2017, 3:08 pm

Yes, they could share a wheel.

Edit: Though can I ask why only 2 girls? They really do best in a group of 3 or more. With 2 girls, one mouse may constantly fuss and pick at the other. With 3 girls this is balanced out better. Also with at least 3 girls, if one girl dies suddenly, you won't be left with one sad and lonely girl.

CallaLily

Festive

Back to top Go down

Post by LazyMouse Sun 09 Apr 2017, 8:35 pm

At the moment my two girls share a flying saucer together! They seem to take turns using it, Ex. One sleeps/eats/explores around while the other is using it. The one con I did notice is that at sometimes they'll both try to use the saucer at the same time. This can be bit noisy, of course if you don't mind. This might also lead to bit of arguments between them(as long as there's no blood between these disputes you don't have to worry). I plan on getting another one just for the noise though. Hope this helps!  Laughing
LazyMouse
LazyMouse
Jr Member
Jr Member

Pisces Caffeine Fix

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down