Pet Mouse Fanciers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Back at it again

2 posters

Go down

Back at it again Empty Back at it again

Post by audrrea Sat 04 May 2024, 1:25 pm

Hello! i was approved right before the moderators lost ownership of the pmf.com domain, so i was never able to actually post or do an introduction!

I'm Rea, almost 20yo American who would give her life for mice. I fell in love with them after rescuing two separate house mice, and then got my girlies in October of 2023.

---- Now onto the mice, the part people really care about. ----

I have 11 mice in total (and i hold myself back from getting more every day). my oldest girlies are nearing a year old at the time of writing this--which is insane to me.

In the main colony there's -- ginger, dhal, clove, pepper, poppy, peanut, split pea, and peaches. they're in a 40 gallon tank until i can afford an ikea detolf.
the second group is only mochi and sushi, though I'm planning on adding 1-2 more because they don't really get along. they're in a 30 gallon.
And last but not least is miss jasmine, who was part of my original group but she's been battling a long-term uri for the past SIX MONTHS now, and is quarantined.

ginger and poppy are both brindle piebalds, clove pepper and sushi are black piebalds. Mochi is a long haired tricolor. peaches, peanut, and split pea are all champagnes. Dhal is a chocolate, and jasmine is a PEW. (will try to include photos later)

brindle speckled; ginger, poppy
PEW; jasmine

Late mice; Karyda (PEW)

audrrea

Back to top Go down

Back at it again Empty Re: Back at it again

Post by animalgirl555 Tue 07 May 2024, 9:39 am

Welcome!
I wasn't exactly sure what happened to this forum. It suddenly shut down for a time, and now it is not very active.
animalgirl555
animalgirl555

Cheeky

Back to top Go down

Post by animalgirl555 Tue 07 May 2024, 9:45 am

Demand Pictures Welcome Sign
animalgirl555
animalgirl555

Cheeky

Back to top Go down