Pet Mouse Fanciers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ideas to sell cookie dough & popcorn for a scholarship?

4 posters

Go down

Ideas to sell cookie dough & popcorn for a scholarship? Empty Ideas to sell cookie dough & popcorn for a scholarship?

Post by Nijimi にじみ Wed 07 Feb 2018, 8:03 pm

Hey guys Holy Sheep

So I'm participating in a fundraiser for a scholarship and it's the last year that I'm eligible for it, being in my junior year and all. Next year I will not be able to do this so I've been trying hard by asking every person I know. I'm sure that this can come off the wrong way but I need to do something or my siblings will go back to an awful school system once I go to college (long story!)

College is expensive and my goal is to sell 25-50 items, and although that may not seem like a lot to some people but it's quite hard (tried last year and only sold to my mother Worry ). Plus having my family buy these products will take away the point of a scholarship. This fundraiser ends on Feb 20 but I need 5-10 sales by the end of the week Bad Day

I'm selling cookie dough & popcorn in person and just popcorn & other cool things online (ships anywhere in the US). So if you have friends that like yummy things I recommend this as I've had many of their delicious snacks.
Link

Please give me ideas and check out the website if you desire. Wish me luck everybody! Shock

Back to top Go down

Ideas to sell cookie dough & popcorn for a scholarship? Empty Re: Ideas to sell cookie dough & popcorn for a scholarship?

Post by pokemonsz Fri 09 Feb 2018, 9:23 am

Best of luck to you, fundraisers are hard but doable! When I sold cookie dough in middle school I found the best victims were my family. I called up my relatives and basically guilted them (of course it's easier if your food is delicious ). Your friends and family friends are also the best source because selling to strangers is really tough.

Hope this helps. 頑張ってください!

Jr Member
Jr Member

https://supermegashowoff.com

Back to top Go down

Ideas to sell cookie dough & popcorn for a scholarship? Empty Re: Ideas to sell cookie dough & popcorn for a scholarship?

Post by Blessed Fri 09 Feb 2018, 10:16 am

Just wanted to say, sorry I'm no help, Nijimi. But Pokemonsz in my opinion gave some nice help! Two Thumbs

Blessed
Blessed
Sr Member
Sr Member

Spaced

Back to top Go down

Post by River Sat 10 Feb 2018, 12:47 am

Friends and family, even extended family, are good options! Sorry I'm no help right now, though.

What other items are you selling? I sell customized art to animal groups on Facebook. This is how I conjure up a lot of my vet fund. Many owners like to have artwork of their pets, especially if they know it'll give back to someone in need. Will they allow you to do that, or is it strictly from that website?
River
River

Pisces Sweet Tooth

Back to top Go down

Ideas to sell cookie dough & popcorn for a scholarship? Empty Yes it is I'm Sorry

Post by Nijimi にじみ Thu 15 Feb 2018, 1:21 pm

It is strictly that website :')

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down