Pet Mouse Fanciers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Petco Offering Free Shipping Today and Tomorrow

2 posters

Go down

Petco Offering Free Shipping Today and Tomorrow Empty Petco Offering Free Shipping Today and Tomorrow

Post by MesaMouse Sun 23 Oct 2016, 8:06 pm

Good thing I took the time to read all of my emails today as one of them was from Petco re free shipping on any size order today (Sunday) and tomorrow, the 24th! The online prices are usually lower so I took advantage and ordered another large bag of Clean and Cozy ($11 vs $20), a large bag of Aspen bedding ($9.74 vs $13) and a CritterKeeper-type of carrier for (heaven forbid!) Imogene's vet visits ($5.24 vs $7). A savings of $14 vs in-store prices + free shipping = Okay by me!

If you need supplies, check out the Petco.com website and save through tomorrow night!

MesaMouse
MesaMouse

Libra Amused

Back to top Go down

Petco Offering Free Shipping Today and Tomorrow Empty Re: Petco Offering Free Shipping Today and Tomorrow

Post by AnonymousMouseOwner Mon 24 Oct 2016, 5:45 pm

PetSmart is having free shipping too. Copied from their website: Special offer: choose $10 off $60 or $15 off $75 + free shipping, no minimum

Petco Offering Free Shipping Today and Tomorrow Boyssi17Angel Remembering: Violet, Snow, Holly, Lilac, Clover, Petal, Cotton, Sugar, Autumn, Sage, Rocky, Jack, Willow, Blossom, Sierra, Amber, Olive, Scout, and Daisy
AnonymousMouseOwner
AnonymousMouseOwner

Creative
1st Place -- December 2016

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIep-VOhEjeTsilL7Sk2fFQ https://www.instagram.com/anonymousmousevideos/

Back to top Go down