Pet Mouse Fanciers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Video: 4 DIY Christmas Toys for Mice! (or other small animals)

+2
AnonymousMouseOwner
MooMouse
6 posters

Go down

Video: 4 DIY Christmas Toys for Mice! (or other small animals) Empty Video: 4 DIY Christmas Toys for Mice! (or other small animals)

Post by MooMouse Thu 01 Dec 2016, 5:29 pm

Happy December everyone! In celebration, I have posted a video on my YouTube channel (MooMooMouse) with 4 DIY, edible toys/decorations for small animals. I hope that you find them useful when making holiday-themed cages!

MooMouse
MooMouse
Sr Member
Sr Member

1st Place -- January 2017

Back to top Go down

Video: 4 DIY Christmas Toys for Mice! (or other small animals) Empty Re: Video: 4 DIY Christmas Toys for Mice! (or other small animals)

Post by AnonymousMouseOwner Thu 01 Dec 2016, 5:33 pm

Very cool! Love the twisty snowflake! I'll have to make some snowflakes for Scout!

Video: 4 DIY Christmas Toys for Mice! (or other small animals) Boyssi17Angel Remembering: Violet, Snow, Holly, Lilac, Clover, Petal, Cotton, Sugar, Autumn, Sage, Rocky, Jack, Willow, Blossom, Sierra, Amber, Olive, Scout, and Daisy
AnonymousMouseOwner
AnonymousMouseOwner

Creative
1st Place -- December 2016

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIep-VOhEjeTsilL7Sk2fFQ https://www.instagram.com/anonymousmousevideos/

Back to top Go down

Video: 4 DIY Christmas Toys for Mice! (or other small animals) Empty Re: Video: 4 DIY Christmas Toys for Mice! (or other small animals)

Post by MesaMouse Thu 01 Dec 2016, 8:50 pm

Love them all! Everything so easy to make with items already at hand Very Happy .

MesaMouse
MesaMouse

Libra Amused

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy Thu 01 Dec 2016, 9:48 pm

Oh, LOVE the twisty snowflake and the snowball puff things... whatever you called them. Laughing My mice have never been too into the paper chains, but I bet they'd go nuts over those two things!! Thanks for sharing.
Peachy
Peachy

Scorpio Classy

Back to top Go down

Post by CallaLily Fri 02 Dec 2016, 7:05 am

Nice!  I did the tissue paper pom poms for their bday last month. Once they were knocked down they ripped pieces off to nest with.  Big hit. I think I'll try the twisty snowflakes next. Santa Smile

CallaLily

Festive

Back to top Go down

Post by MooMouse Fri 02 Dec 2016, 1:42 pm

AnonymousMouseOwner wrote:Very cool! Love the twisty snowflake! I'll have to make some snowflakes for Scout!

Thank you! I hope the little man enjoys Smile
MooMouse
MooMouse
Sr Member
Sr Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MooMouse Fri 02 Dec 2016, 1:44 pm

MesaMouse wrote:Love them all! Everything so easy to make with items already at hand Very Happy .

Thanks! That was my goal with this one, glad you liked it! Smile
MooMouse
MooMouse
Sr Member
Sr Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MooMouse Fri 02 Dec 2016, 1:45 pm

Peachy wrote:Oh, LOVE the twisty snowflake and the snowball puff things... whatever you called them. Laughing My mice have never been too into the paper chains, but I bet they'd go nuts over those two things!! Thanks for sharing.

Haha, thank you! I have only recently introduced my mouse to tissue paper and he loves it!
MooMouse
MooMouse
Sr Member
Sr Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MooMouse Fri 02 Dec 2016, 1:47 pm

CallaLily wrote:Nice!  I did the tissue paper pom poms for their bday last month. Once they were knocked down they ripped pieces off to nest with.  Big hit. I think I'll try the twisty snowflakes next. Santa Smile

Thanks! The twisty snowflake is probably my favorite of the 4, followed by the snowballs Very Happy
MooMouse
MooMouse
Sr Member
Sr Member

Back to top Go down

Post by hollowfyre Sat 10 Dec 2016, 8:58 am

Very cool. We used to make paper flowers the same way you made the snow puff thingys and I never thought to turn it into a mouse toy! I am definitely making some of those for Bert =D

hollowfyre

Back to top Go down

Post by hollowfyre Sat 10 Dec 2016, 8:07 pm

My snowball attempt today =D

Video: 4 DIY Christmas Toys for Mice! (or other small animals) Snowba10

hollowfyre

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down