Pet Mouse Fanciers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bonding Pouches

3 posters

Go down

Bonding Pouches Empty Bonding Pouches

Post by Plazmotech Sat 04 Feb 2017, 2:45 am

My little girl Nibbles has taken quite a liking to me recently! It's crazy because just a week ago she despised me because she knew that when I was around, it was medicine time. But now that that's done she just loves me. Anytime I come around the cage she's eager to crawl into my hand. Even when I set her down on any table she just climbs off, takes a look around, and then climbs right back onto my hand and onto my arms. I've just been carrying her around in my hand or sometimes on my shoulder whenever doing housework or computing, and she seems to love it! But it's a little inconvenient at times when I need two hands. Do you guys know of any pouches or something that I can strap on my neck that she'll be comfortable in? I've tried putting her in my hoodie pocket but she doesn't like that, I think it might be to closed for her.

Plazmotech

Psychedelic

Back to top Go down

Bonding Pouches Empty Re: Bonding Pouches

Post by scaredymouse Sat 04 Feb 2017, 5:39 am

I struggle with the same problem. I have a lot of critters... I can't just sit around and hold them all day, I've got stuff to do! I used to have a mouse that i could carry around between my boobs like a sugar glider. She stayed put. Nowadays, I have one hoodie mouse. One shoulder mouse. And one mouse that I stick on a shirt, zip up the hoodie and she crawls around or finds a spot to snuggle. Its tight enough where she won't fall out. But everyone else is totally unruly!

I'll be interested too see if anyone else has solved this problem. I don't think a mouse would like any of the bonding pouches on the market. I've thought about making something but I haven't found the time.

Rainbow Angel  Penny, Honeybun, Lucy, Annie, Gilly, Furgie, Tedward Wigglesworth, Olivia, Goose, Sweet Katie, Binky, Delilah, Bitsy, Boopers, Sprout, Splotchy, Eva, Slappy, Shuggie, Fancy Pants, Jellybean, Charlie, Murray, Sally, Maya, Gunther, Lil Smokey, Magnus, Norman, Winnie, Sally, George, Harriet, Spec, Erzulie, Lucille, Agatha and Clementine.
scaredymouse
scaredymouse

Virgo Sluggish
Best Cage -- December 2016

Back to top Go down

Post by CallaLily Sat 04 Feb 2017, 9:44 am

So far I've only had one mouse like to hang out in a hoodie. I wore it backwards, so the hood was more like a snuggle pouch. The rest have never liked to hang out on me for very long.

CallaLily

Festive

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down