Pet Mouse Fanciers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone Else?

4 posters

Go down

Anyone Else? Empty Anyone Else?

Post by CallaLily Mon 27 Feb 2017, 1:31 pm

Does anyone else occasionally have trouble with threads being randomly marked as read, even when you know you haven't seen them?

I've checked in a couple different times today and thought it was odd no one was posting, so I checked in Today's Active Topics and sure enough there were several posts that never showed up as new for me.    Confused Sometimes I completely miss threads for a few days.  Is there some setting I can change or ??

CallaLily

Festive

Back to top Go down

Anyone Else? Empty Re: Anyone Else?

Post by stephlisa Mon 27 Feb 2017, 2:31 pm

I get this too sometimes. I've no idea how to fix it, but I get this.

Aquarius Zen
1st Place -- November 2016

http://instagram.com/stephanellimouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy Mon 27 Feb 2017, 2:47 pm

I don't know if there's any way to change this. I actually don't pay any attention to new post notifications, just the scrolling Latest Topics widget. Pardon I know sometimes I get signed out if my wifi goes in and out, maybe something like that is happening?
Peachy
Peachy

Scorpio Classy

Back to top Go down

Post by scaredymouse Mon 27 Feb 2017, 4:14 pm

This is one area where I really miss TFM. I always had a running list of posts that I haven't read yet and it stayed there until I got read them or removed them. The latest topics widget is only good for the day, so if you don't check in for a day or two, you miss all kinds of stuff. I don't like it but haven't a clue how to fix it. If I am ever blessed with extra time, I will look into it because it really bothers me. But there are just a few things forumotion does weird and that can't be fixed.

Rainbow Angel  Penny, Honeybun, Lucy, Annie, Gilly, Furgie, Tedward Wigglesworth, Olivia, Goose, Sweet Katie, Binky, Delilah, Bitsy, Boopers, Sprout, Splotchy, Eva, Slappy, Shuggie, Fancy Pants, Jellybean, Charlie, Murray, Sally, Maya, Gunther, Lil Smokey, Magnus, Norman, Winnie, Sally, George, Harriet, Spec, Erzulie, Lucille, Agatha and Clementine.
scaredymouse
scaredymouse

Virgo Sluggish
Best Cage -- December 2016

Back to top Go down

Post by CallaLily Mon 27 Feb 2017, 4:55 pm

Thanks guys. If nothing else at least I know I'm not alone. Very Happy

CallaLily

Festive

Back to top Go down