Pet Mouse Fanciers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

mousie pics

4 posters

Go down

mousie pics Empty mousie pics

Post by scaredymouse Wed 24 May 2017, 1:33 am

Aw, Fred loves Jellybean <3

mousie pics Adobep42

My sweet Jellybean.  I like this picture because you can see how neat her coloring is on her belly.

mousie pics Wp_20283

Shuggie like to snuggle Jellybean, too.  But she likes to hold on real tight.
mousie pics Wp_20281

Little noses
mousie pics Wp_20284

Momma Georgie and baby Clementine (look at the little feets)
mousie pics Wp_20285

Mousie pile!  This was really cute because Clementine just laid there on the bottom of the pile wide awake for the longest time.  I guess she didn't want to wake her sisters <3
mousie pics Wp_20286

Rainbow Angel  Penny, Honeybun, Lucy, Annie, Gilly, Furgie, Tedward Wigglesworth, Olivia, Goose, Sweet Katie, Binky, Delilah, Bitsy, Boopers, Sprout, Splotchy, Eva, Slappy, Shuggie, Fancy Pants, Jellybean, Charlie, Murray, Sally, Maya, Gunther, Lil Smokey, Magnus, Norman, Winnie, Sally, George, Harriet, Spec, Erzulie, Lucille, Agatha and Clementine.
scaredymouse
scaredymouse

Virgo Sluggish
Best Cage -- December 2016

Back to top Go down

mousie pics Empty Re: mousie pics

Post by AnonymousMouseOwner Wed 24 May 2017, 2:06 am

Your snuggle pics are always the cutest! Love them all! Love

AnonymousMouseOwner

Creative
1st Place -- December 2016

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIep-VOhEjeTsilL7Sk2fFQ https://www.instagram.com/anonymousmousevideos/

Back to top Go down

Post by CallaLily Wed 24 May 2017, 7:16 am

Adorable! Heart Eyes I love the little noses and the coconut pile.

CallaLily

Festive

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodents rock! Wed 24 May 2017, 9:06 am

Oh my, they are all so adorable!!! Especially love the coconut photo Love You take really great photos. Any tips? Mine always have so many glares from the glass and the just aren't crisp like yours.
Rodents rock!
Rodents rock!

Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by scaredymouse Wed 24 May 2017, 1:23 pm

Lol, lots of careful repositioning! Sometimes I have to move my body to block the glare, other times I'll have to move something behind me causing the glare. Also, it helps when the mice are sleeping because you have time to mess around with stuff like that!

Rainbow Angel  Penny, Honeybun, Lucy, Annie, Gilly, Furgie, Tedward Wigglesworth, Olivia, Goose, Sweet Katie, Binky, Delilah, Bitsy, Boopers, Sprout, Splotchy, Eva, Slappy, Shuggie, Fancy Pants, Jellybean, Charlie, Murray, Sally, Maya, Gunther, Lil Smokey, Magnus, Norman, Winnie, Sally, George, Harriet, Spec, Erzulie, Lucille, Agatha and Clementine.
scaredymouse
scaredymouse

Virgo Sluggish
Best Cage -- December 2016

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodents rock! Wed 24 May 2017, 9:02 pm

scaredymouse wrote:Lol, lots of careful repositioning!  Sometimes I have to move my body to block the glare, other times I'll have to move something behind me causing the glare.  Also, it helps when the mice are sleeping because you have time to mess around with stuff like that!

Thanks, I will keep trying! Very Happy
Rodents rock!
Rodents rock!

Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down