Pet Mouse Fanciers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Favorite YouTube Channels

5 posters

Go down

Favorite YouTube Channels Empty Favorite YouTube Channels

Post by Mice Are Cute Mon 04 Sep 2017, 9:44 pm

Hello everyone! If you don't mind me asking, who are your favorite YouTubers? Some of my favorites: VanillaHamHam, Taylor Nicole Dean, Little Lottie's Hartland, Cute Life Hacks, Pickles12807, Jaiden Animations, Fluffy Land, and Solid Gold Aquatics! I know... So many pet channels! But I do have a lot of pets!

Remembering: Rainbow Angel ]Blondie, Obi (Hamster), and Grayson  Heart Eyes

Other Pets: Hunter (dog) Kiss
Mice Are Cute
Mice Are Cute
Sr Member
Sr Member

Pisces Inspired

https://thehappymilkshakeblog.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Favorite YouTube Channels Empty Re: Favorite YouTube Channels

Post by AnonymousMouseOwner Mon 04 Sep 2017, 10:18 pm

I like Littlelotti's Hartland, Pickles12807, MouseyLove, HoppingHammy, HammyLux, Erinsanimals, Zoe Tuinman, Victoria Raechel, Bandit cat, and Willow Mousey!

And if you count non-pet Youtubers, I like Jstustudios and MoreJstu.

AnonymousMouseOwner

Creative
1st Place -- December 2016

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIep-VOhEjeTsilL7Sk2fFQ https://www.instagram.com/anonymousmousevideos/

Back to top Go down

Post by CallaLily Tue 05 Sep 2017, 8:26 am

I subscribe to ErinsAnimals, HammyLux, Pickles12807, HoppingHammy, MouseyLove, PugPibbleHedgie, Hammy Time, VanillaHamHam, CreekValleyCritters, AnonymousMouseVideos.  These are the main ones I watch regularly.

Omgosh, I'm kinda embarrassed at the amount of pet channels I subscribe to. Laughing  There's also Joy Georgina, KimmieGreen17, Lily's Mice, Ilana Bram, carislittlepiggies, sugarselections. -- though I don't watch every video on these channels and/or they don't upload regularly.

This is why I'm always over my internet usage... Paper Bag

Last edited by CallaLily on Thu 14 Sep 2017, 1:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

CallaLily

Festive

Back to top Go down

Post by Mice Are Cute Tue 05 Sep 2017, 1:45 pm

I know! So many pet YouTubers! My recommend section is covered on mice and slime. I also love to watch MousyLove!

Mice Are Cute
Mice Are Cute
Sr Member
Sr Member

Pisces Inspired

Back to top Go down

Post by Mice Are Cute Tue 05 Sep 2017, 2:20 pm

I am actually thinking of making my own YouTube channel of Biggy and Grayson. Tell me what you would think of that! I most likely wouldn't talk, but have more of little clips of them, like AnonymousMouseVideos. I think that would be fun!

Mice Are Cute
Mice Are Cute
Sr Member
Sr Member

Pisces Inspired

Back to top Go down

Post by AnonymousMouseOwner Tue 05 Sep 2017, 4:56 pm

CallaLily wrote:I subscribe to ErinsAnimals, HammyLux, Pickles12807, HoppingHammy, MouseyLove, PugPibbleHedgie, Hammy Time, VanillaHamHam, CreekValleyCritters, AnonymousMouseVideos.  These are the main ones I watch regularly.
Aw thanks CallaLily, lol.

Mice Are Cute wrote:I am actually thinking of making my own YouTube channel of Biggy and Grayson. Tell me what you would think of that! I most likely wouldn't talk, but have more of little clips of them, like AnonymousMouseVideos. I think that would be fun!
That sounds great! I'd love to see your videos!

Lol, I've actually had my voice in a few of my videos, I just don't like the way I sound. Other people tell me it's fine, but I think I sound absolutely awful in my videos. I guess I'm my worst critic. So I understand that it's hard to work up enough courage to use your voice in videos. I've wanted to try using my voice in videos for a long time, and finally did. Smile

AnonymousMouseOwner

Creative
1st Place -- December 2016

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIep-VOhEjeTsilL7Sk2fFQ https://www.instagram.com/anonymousmousevideos/

Back to top Go down

Post by Mice Are Cute Tue 05 Sep 2017, 5:06 pm

AnonymousMouseOwner wrote:
CallaLily wrote:I subscribe to ErinsAnimals, HammyLux, Pickles12807, HoppingHammy, MouseyLove, PugPibbleHedgie, Hammy Time, VanillaHamHam, CreekValleyCritters, AnonymousMouseVideos.  These are the main ones I watch regularly.
Aw thanks CallaLily, lol.

Mice Are Cute wrote:I am actually thinking of making my own YouTube channel of Biggy and Grayson. Tell me what you would think of that! I most likely wouldn't talk, but have more of little clips of them, like AnonymousMouseVideos. I think that would be fun!
That sounds great! I'd love to see your videos!

Lol, I've actually had my voice in a few of my videos, I just don't like the way I sound. Other people tell me it's fine, but I think I sound absolutely awful in my videos. I guess I'm my worst critic. So I understand that it's hard to work up enough courage to use your voice in videos. I've wanted to try using my voice in videos for a long time, and finally did. Smile
Thanks! Very Happy I always wanted to do this actually! It's been like a lifelong dream of mine, lol  Ear wiggle  If I do I'll put a link to my channel!  Bouncy

Mice Are Cute
Mice Are Cute
Sr Member
Sr Member

Pisces Inspired

Back to top Go down

Post by Mice Are Cute Tue 05 Sep 2017, 5:16 pm

I did it! My channel name is Megan's Little Mice (if you can't find it search Megan Isabelle instead, because I just changed the name). I did some videos in the past, but never of my mice or pets. The first few videos will be of Biggy, because poor Grayson has some respiratory infection, but luckily I was able to catch it. He is already getting better, since I took him to the vet. This video is unlisted at the moment.

Mice Are Cute
Mice Are Cute
Sr Member
Sr Member

Pisces Inspired

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodents rock! Tue 05 Sep 2017, 9:52 pm

Mice Are Cute wrote:I did it! My channel name is Megan's Little Mice (if you can't find it search Megan Isabelle instead, because I just changed the name). I did some videos in the past, but never of my mice or pets. The first few videos will be of Biggy, because poor Grayson has some respiratory infection, but luckily I was able to catch it. He is already getting better, since I took him to the vet. This video is unlisted at the moment.

Really cute video! Great job! Biggy sure is a handsome little man. My Mickey is a dark brown mouse too. Very Happy
Rodents rock!
Rodents rock!

Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy Wed 06 Sep 2017, 8:41 am

Biggy is a cutie! Heart Eyes

(Careful with that attached wheel... I had one fall off while a girl was running on it and she broke her foot! If it gets loose just opt to ditch it.)
Peachy
Peachy

Scorpio Classy

Back to top Go down

Post by Mice Are Cute Wed 06 Sep 2017, 11:50 am

Peachy wrote:Biggy is a cutie! Heart Eyes

(Careful with that attached wheel... I had one fall off while a girl was running on it and she broke her foot! If it gets loose just opt to ditch it.)

I did, that video was older. He only goes inside that cage now, so I could clean his current one. I got rid of it when it fell with him inside. Poor little one looked so scared! Worry Luckily, he was perfectly fine!

Mice Are Cute
Mice Are Cute
Sr Member
Sr Member

Pisces Inspired

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy Wed 06 Sep 2017, 4:37 pm

Oh, good. My girl's poor foot was all bloody and limp. She was never able to climb/walk as well as before. I'm so glad your boy didn't get hurt! ❤
Peachy
Peachy

Scorpio Classy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down