Pet Mouse Fanciers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What are some good mouse youtube channels?

+4
Blessed
CallaLily
AnonymousMouseOwner
FuzzyMouse
8 posters

Go down

What are some good mouse youtube channels? Empty What are some good mouse youtube channels?

Post by FuzzyMouse Mon 18 Sep 2017, 11:13 pm

I was just wondering if anyone knows of some good mouse youtube channels that give out good information. Thanks so much!
FuzzyMouse
FuzzyMouse
Jr Member
Jr Member

Sleepy

https://merp.com

Back to top Go down

What are some good mouse youtube channels? Empty Re: What are some good mouse youtube channels?

Post by AnonymousMouseOwner Mon 18 Sep 2017, 11:30 pm

I have one, but I have only made one care video about wheels. The rest of my videos are just videos of my pets (mostly mice). https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIep-VOhEjeTsilL7Sk2fFQ?view_as=subscriber

I like a lot of mouse Youtubers, but unfortunately most of them aren't channels that make care videos. If you're interested in other types of mouse videos, you can check out MouseyLove, Willow Mousey, and MooMooMouse.

I know of a mouse care Youtuber, but I don't necessarily agree with all of their care.

Sorry I'm not much help...

What are some good mouse youtube channels? Boyssi17Angel Remembering: Violet, Snow, Holly, Lilac, Clover, Petal, Cotton, Sugar, Autumn, Sage, Rocky, Jack, Willow, Blossom, Sierra, Amber, Olive, Scout, and Daisy
AnonymousMouseOwner
AnonymousMouseOwner

Creative
1st Place -- December 2016

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIep-VOhEjeTsilL7Sk2fFQ https://www.instagram.com/anonymousmousevideos/

catnapt likes this post

Back to top Go down

What are some good mouse youtube channels? Empty Re: What are some good mouse youtube channels?

Post by CallaLily Tue 19 Sep 2017, 8:01 am

I subscribe to MouseyLove, CreekValleyCritters, Lily's Mice, Ilana Bram, and AnonymousMouseVideos.  None of them really do care videos but you can see some neat examples for toy ideas and such (not to mention all the cuteness). Smile

I'm with @AnonymousMouseOwner, I can't think of any youtuber that does mouse care videos that I personally would recommend. Many videos I see don't provide very good care info or they're very old and out-dated.

CallaLily

Festive

Back to top Go down

Post by Blessed Fri 03 Nov 2017, 11:44 pm

Anna's Animals is a good one. Just search her name on YouTube and her picture will be a mouse sticking its head out of something. And, CallaLily, I've watched some of CreekValleyCritter's videos, too, and she's a pretty good film-maker, if you'd call it that? Smile I especially like the video titled something like, When Mice Go Bad (there's two versions of it). Have you watched that one? Smile It's really fun to watch, because it's like watching a mini-movie... (well, technically you are, lol.) Razz

Blessed
Blessed
Sr Member
Sr Member

Spaced

Back to top Go down

Post by GGMouseCare Sat 04 Nov 2017, 11:11 pm

Two of my personal favorite Mouse Youtubers are Zoe Tuinman and Anna's Animals.

Zoe Tuinman does a variety of animals on her YouTube channel, (hamsters, mice, rabbits) and she has some personal experiences as well. She is a very relatable person who can help guide you through raising your pet.

Anna's Animals has to be my all time favorite Mouse YouTuber. She taught me basically everything I know today. She has a very good selection of videos about mice ranging anywhere from Cage Tours, Nutrition, DIY's, Treats, and even dealing with the loss of a pet. Her opening theme song is catchy as well. Wink

I hope to start a YouTube channel soon as well. Hope this was helpful!

Edit: Check out Erin's Animals! She is a great YouTuber with a variety of adorable pets. She gives a lot of good care information in here videos, and is very professional. Highly reccomend.
GGMouseCare
GGMouseCare

Virgo Sleepy

https://GGMouseCare.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

What are some good mouse youtube channels? Empty seo

Post by sirat Tue 20 Jun 2023, 5:03 am

I’ve writers block that comes and goes and I need to find a way to get rid of my writers block. It can occasionally be so bad I can barley make sentences. Any tips? how to delete playlist on youtube

sirat

Back to top Go down

Post by animalgirl555 Wed 21 Jun 2023, 12:10 pm

Personally, I think Emiology is one of the best mouse youtube channels.
animalgirl555
animalgirl555

Cheeky

catnapt likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 99techpost Thu 07 Sep 2023, 5:10 am

I really enjoy reading this thread about the mouse youtube channel. You are provided very good knowledge.hallcon drivers portal login

99techpost

https://www.99techpost.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down