Pet Mouse Fanciers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

multi-quote

3 posters

Go down

multi-quote Empty multi-quote

Post by AnonymousMouseOwner Tue 12 Dec 2017, 3:41 pm

I can't seem to get this feature to work, can someone explain to me how it's supposed to work? I click on the button and it does nothing, lol.

AnonymousMouseOwner

Creative
1st Place -- December 2016

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIep-VOhEjeTsilL7Sk2fFQ https://www.instagram.com/anonymousmousevideos/

Back to top Go down

multi-quote Empty Re: multi-quote

Post by Blessed Tue 12 Dec 2017, 5:22 pm

Sorry I'm not much help, as I also don't know how to get it to work, I suppose, haha. Razz But... my guess is that when you quote somebody's post who just quoted somebody, then you can click that; though I don't know how that'd be different than the normal quoting... So....  Confused
But let me try it before @Peachy, @scaredymouse, or @admin post an answer. =)

Blessed
Blessed
Sr Member
Sr Member

Spaced

Back to top Go down

Post by Blessed Tue 12 Dec 2017, 5:27 pm

AnonymousMouseOwner wrote:I can't seem to get this feature to work, can someone explain to me how it's supposed to work? I click on the button and it does nothing, lol.
There. I doubt I'm still helping, but I'm trying. Razz I'm quoting your post, so now you try quoting this one by clicking the Multi-Quote. It probably won't, but... let's see if this works. .

Blessed
Blessed
Sr Member
Sr Member

Spaced

Back to top Go down

Post by AnonymousMouseOwner Tue 12 Dec 2017, 5:33 pm

It does absolutely nothing, lol.

AnonymousMouseOwner

Creative

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIep-VOhEjeTsilL7Sk2fFQ https://www.instagram.com/anonymousmousevideos/

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy Tue 12 Dec 2017, 6:46 pm

Think of the multi quote button as a selector, and click it to select every post you want to quote. Then click on the reply button instead of using the quick reply box. It does work... I just tested it. Smile

Edit: When a post is selected for multi quote, the button is subtly outlined in red.
Peachy
Peachy

Scorpio Classy

Back to top Go down

Post by AnonymousMouseOwner Tue 12 Dec 2017, 7:03 pm

Blessed wrote:Sorry I'm not much help, as I also don't know how to get it to work, I suppose, haha. Razz But... my guess is that when you quote somebody's post who just quoted somebody, then you can click that; though I don't know how that'd be different than the normal quoting... So....  Confused
But let me try it before @Peachy, @scaredymouse, or @admin post an answer. =)

Blessed wrote:
AnonymousMouseOwner wrote:I can't seem to get this feature to work, can someone explain to me how it's supposed to work? I click on the button and it does nothing, lol.
There. I doubt I'm still helping, but I'm trying. Razz I'm quoting your post, so now you try quoting this one by clicking the Multi-Quote. It probably won't, but... let's see if this works. .

AnonymousMouseOwner wrote:It does absolutely nothing, lol.

Peachy wrote:Think of the multi quote button as a selector, and click it to select every post you want to quote. Then click on the reply button instead of using the quick reply box. It does work... I just tested it. Smile

Edit: When a post is selected for multi quote, the button is subtly outlined in red.

Ohhhh! I never use the reply button, that explains it. I've always scrolled down to where the place to type a reply is Laughing

AnonymousMouseOwner

Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Blessed Tue 12 Dec 2017, 10:19 pm

Lol Sign to your last post!
Sorry I wasn't of any help, but I'm glad Peachy could help you. =D

Blessed
Blessed
Sr Member
Sr Member

Spaced

Back to top Go down