Pet Mouse Fanciers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help

2 posters

Go down

Help  Empty Help

Post by max11_98 Thu 19 Sep 2019, 11:02 am

Hey y'all I'm Max! and I'm new to this website! i have been keeping mice for about 3 years as companion pets through college. My first set of mice have started to get older and are beginning to die off unfortunately. But I decided to get some new girls so I went and picked up some new ones on Sunday two very young ones and one that looks to be a little older. Well today as I was getting ready to go to my morning classes I checked over my cages and in the new girl cage there's 4 new pinkies.....I was needing help with this I've never had baby mice I use to work in a Research facility that handled mice and their babies, but outside from those rules and regulations I'm completely clueless. Any tips or advice would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you!

max11_98

Back to top Go down

Help  Empty Re: Help

Post by CallaLily Thu 19 Sep 2019, 4:02 pm

There is a lot of great info on caring for babies and nursing moms in the Breeding Packet. I hope it helps. If not please feel free to ask questions and someone should be able to offer advice. Smile

CallaLily

Festive

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum