Pet Mouse Fanciers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

URGENT; REWARD OFFERED; MOUSE NEED HOME

2 posters

Go down

URGENT; REWARD OFFERED; MOUSE NEED HOME Empty URGENT; REWARD OFFERED; MOUSE NEED HOME

Post by ZoraMouse Fri 25 Oct 2019, 12:45 pm

I live in Florida. If anyone lives in Florida and would like to look after Sunny before she passes away (she’s about 2 so she’ll pass away soon unfortunately), it would be much appreciated. She is a brindle, I bred her parents and they were both gentle in temperament. She’s never attacked another mouse, has great medical history, and eats a variety of things. She gets along great with new cage mates and is a bit chunky (her dad was also obese). I can share more info about her, her medical history, her parents and some siblings, and anything you want to know. Thank you ahead of time to anyone who can help me by taking her. She is in excellent health right now other than being a bit obese. There’s a photo on the home page of a brindle mouse, and she actually looks very similar that one. Sunny has been alone for about a month now. She is very lonely, and has been exhibiting signs of anxiety. She needs a mouse family ASAP.

As a thank you and reward to anyone who takes her, I have probably pounds (if not a lot) of lab blocks and a small-medium sized breeder cage. I have a small cage I used for quarantine you can have as well, and a ton of wheels, toys, maybe some bedding, etc. I can’t bring this stuff or Sunny with me to where I’m moving and it would all be thrown away anyways. I would love to give it away along with Sunny, and I will dispose of anything you do not want. Thanks again in advance.

ZoraMouse

Back to top Go down

URGENT; REWARD OFFERED; MOUSE NEED HOME Empty Re: URGENT; REWARD OFFERED; MOUSE NEED HOME

Post by Mousekin Thu 31 Oct 2019, 12:25 pm

I live near titussvill, my two male mice "buddy" and "jevil", and my female mouse "Roxy", jevil does not get along with other mice at all, he use to share a cage with buddy, but now he has, travel cage. He dont seem to mind since he's placed near my bed and is first to play in the ball. Roxy is a rescue, she was going to be feeder for a snake. I know its natural but I still couldn't allow it... she just gave birth to 5 pinkies 2 days ago, I have homes set up for them once they get old enough to be away from mama. And having another female to help with the babies, roxy being on her own in her aquarium. I might keep one or 2 of the babies if their female, just so she's not alone.

I'd love to help out, if not for lack of transportation, and I live in a RV, less space than sunny is probably comfortable with.

Mousekin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum