Pet Mouse Fanciers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join me and Make a Winter/Christmas Cage Theme?

3 posters

Go down

Join me and Make a Winter/Christmas Cage Theme? Empty Join me and Make a Winter/Christmas Cage Theme?

Post by Mir’s Many Mice Fri 06 Nov 2020, 11:21 pm

Anyone want to work together (or even compete!) to set up themed cages for December?

Will probably include making themed items/toys ourselves <3

Then we’d reveal what the end product looks like on December 1st!

I’ve never done a themed cage set-up before and I think it would be fun to do it with others! (If not, I’ll still try to do it myself.)

Join me and Make a Winter/Christmas Cage Theme? 450a19c1_883a_4240_96e6_6be0901f5c57_by_pancakeplatypus_de8al44-pre.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3siaGVpZ2h0IjoiPD04NTQiLCJwYXRoIjoiXC9mXC83NGNkZjE0ZS1iMzM1LTQzNDktOWJlOS1hNGJlMzQxMjU2MDNcL2RlOGFsNDQtYjkzYzZkZDMtMmFmNC00Y2Y4LThhOTktYzFkN2ZiYzYxMmIzLmpwZyIsIndpZHRoIjoiPD0xMjgwIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmltYWdlLm9wZXJhdGlvbnMiXX0
^Quincy
Mir’s Many Mice
Mir’s Many Mice

Virgo Stressed

https://www.instagram.com/mirsmanymice/

Back to top Go down

Join me and Make a Winter/Christmas Cage Theme? Empty Re: Join me and Make a Winter/Christmas Cage Theme?

Post by M O U S E Sun 08 Nov 2020, 10:26 am

I made a Christmas themed setup for my hamster once, and I enjoyed it a lot!

M O U S E
M O U S E
Sr Member
Sr Member

Taurus Creative

Back to top Go down

Join me and Make a Winter/Christmas Cage Theme? Empty Re: Join me and Make a Winter/Christmas Cage Theme?

Post by chiroptera Wed 11 Nov 2020, 2:09 am

I'd love to participate, but alas I won't be home until the 2nd... maybe I'll give the meece some wintery fun when I get back home though! Wink

(...to be clear, my roommates are taking care of them, they're not just alone in my apartment while I'm away for the month Laughing)

Cool mouse mom to: Pronto
Love remembering: My dearest Trouble and all her siblings who've joined her across the rainbow bridge.  Love
chiroptera
chiroptera

Sagittarius Batty

https://gruntsmom.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down