Pet Mouse Fanciers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TruMoo hidey?

3 posters

Go down

TruMoo hidey? Empty TruMoo hidey?

Post by M O U S E Mon 30 Nov 2020, 6:38 pm

So, this will probably sound likes a weird question. I get those little TruMoo milks in lunches sent home from school, and one day I thought "Hey, this might be a cool little hidey." It has an opening big enough, but not huge. Of course I don't expect it to be a nesting hidey. It's not that big. If I washed one of these containers out thoroughly, would it be safe to use? In case you don't know what I'm talking about, here's a picture.
TruMoo hidey? Large_ed7eef66-4d8b-4b70-bddb-bc4ba83a08b2
M O U S E
M O U S E
Sr Member
Sr Member

Taurus Creative

Back to top Go down

TruMoo hidey? Empty Re: TruMoo hidey?

Post by Peachy Mon 30 Nov 2020, 7:22 pm

Years ago I threw myself into a giant research project about types of cardboards used for freezer food, and I decided it wasn’t anything to worry about, but I don’t remember specifics. Similarly, my concern with this would be the material it’s made of... Whatever is used to make it water proof/resistant could be bad for chewing.

I’ve used plenty of plastic containers to make mouse houses, like margarine tubs and an old plastic coffee can. The mice had fun with those!
Peachy
Peachy

Scorpio Classy

Back to top Go down

Post by chiroptera Mon 30 Nov 2020, 8:07 pm

I think it would most likely be safe. Mice are (usually) smarter than we give them credit for, and they don't necessarily ingest everything they chew on. I wouldn't be too worried about something like that, personally.
chiroptera
chiroptera

Sagittarius Batty

https://gruntsmom.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum