Pet Mouse Fanciers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is it safe to keep you're enclosure in the bedroom?

3 posters

Go down

is it safe to keep their enclosure in your bedroom?

Is it safe to keep you're enclosure in the bedroom? Vote_lcap100%Is it safe to keep you're enclosure in the bedroom? Vote_rcap 100% 
[ 4 ]
Is it safe to keep you're enclosure in the bedroom? Vote_lcap0%Is it safe to keep you're enclosure in the bedroom? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 4
Back

Is it safe to keep you're enclosure in the bedroom? Empty Is it safe to keep you're enclosure in the bedroom?

Post by mooshlet Wed 09 Nov 2022, 2:12 pm

Hi everyone!
i just joined yesterday! im from Hawaii and we dont have a mouse community here or mice breeders Sad i have three new munchkins from the petstore (yes i know) but i want to give them a good life :')
im totally new with all of this but love to learn.

I have them in an enclosure in my bedroom, is this safe for them and myself? I understand that i would have to move them as soon as i show any signs of a cold/flu. just want to be sure if this is still safe.

Best,
Maile

mooshlet

Back to top Go down

Is it safe to keep you're enclosure in the bedroom? Empty Re: Is it safe to keep you're enclosure in the bedroom?

Post by animalgirl555 Wed 09 Nov 2022, 7:03 pm

It is safe, it's just that if you are a light sleeper, your mice might keep you awake. But yes, it's perfectly safe. Very Happy

animalgirl555

Cheeky

mooshlet likes this post

Back to top Go down

Is it safe to keep you're enclosure in the bedroom? Empty Re: Is it safe to keep you're enclosure in the bedroom?

Post by mooshlet Wed 09 Nov 2022, 7:05 pm

I see. Great ^^ I have rain sounds I use at night Smile
Thanks!

mooshlet

Back to top Go down

Post by scamsrapid123 Sat 19 Nov 2022, 2:04 am

I have some questions about this forum. These questions are described below:

https://www.petmousefanciers.com/t5804-just-scamsrapid-for-fun-online-mouse-show
My question is about this thread. If anyone has information about this thread. Please tell me below.

scamsrapid123

Back to top Go down

Post by animalgirl555 Sat 26 Nov 2022, 11:29 am

Hi, I created that topic thing. It's just for fun. I can't see your questions by the way.

animalgirl555

Cheeky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down