Pet Mouse Fanciers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Walking Dead (may contain spoilers)

+2
EverythingAnimal
River
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Walking Dead (may contain spoilers) Empty The Walking Dead (may contain spoilers)

Post by River Sun 23 Oct 2016, 9:37 pm

I,,,am so emotional I can't even cry. This is physically painful. R.I.P. my boys.

Remembering Mr. Bald ♂, Tipsy, Topsy, Maier, Graham & Garcia ♀
*Neutered male group. Do not house intact males together.*

River
River

Pisces Sweet Tooth

Back to top Go down

The Walking Dead (may contain spoilers) Empty Re: The Walking Dead (may contain spoilers)

Post by EverythingAnimal Sun 23 Oct 2016, 9:46 pm

I heard that the next season was starting. I watched the first few episodes and liked I until I discovered LOST. That show has been taking all my energy for that last two years. I have a season and a half to go still because I only watch one every couple weeks. That is unless they leave a cliffhanger! Laughing

EverythingAnimal
Sr Member
Sr Member

Spaced

Back to top Go down

The Walking Dead (may contain spoilers) Empty Re: The Walking Dead (may contain spoilers)

Post by Peachy Sun 23 Oct 2016, 9:47 pm

I follow spoilers so I had already had an idea who it was for a while, but I wasn't ready to see it. Tearful

I'll have to watch again when the episode gets on demand... and try to keep my hands off my face. lol I hid from all the gore and then I had to change the channel at the Carl part. That's hard stuff to watch when you actually like the characters. Sad

Anyone else read the comics? lol
Peachy
Peachy

Scorpio Classy

Back to top Go down

Post by CallaLily Mon 24 Oct 2016, 7:06 am

I went from feeling super excited about the start of a new season to feeling like I was going to throw up (and not from the gore).

Abeona, I had a lot of trouble watching Carl too. I was peeking through my fingers by that point. lol

I have not read the comics.

CallaLily

Festive

Back to top Go down

Post by maygins Mon 24 Oct 2016, 8:14 am

Oh my.... Glenn's death was pretty graphic. I was expecting Abraham because of the fight he got into, but not expecting Glenn at all, even though he was the target in the books. I really thought Negan was going to chop off Ricks hand or something, he made me nervous with that axe! I actually also thought carl was gonna lose an arm. It was quite a bloodbath, that episode.

Sr Member
Sr Member

Sagittarius Drama Queen

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjrkVYG7q94N_NHZv02zAvw?view_as=subscriber

Back to top Go down

Post by River Mon 24 Oct 2016, 10:05 am

I was expecting Glenn cause he died in the comics the same way - so I wasn't truly bothered. The part about Glenns death that has me shook is the look Daryl got. Daryl fully expected to die - he had no idea Negan would hurt anyone else. My poor boy.
 I think Abe's death being used for shock factor sucked, though, because his comic death was more "his." 
However I do like the peace sign he offered Sasha before he died, and his legendary last words. Ha.
I expected Rick to cut his own arm off - again, comics roughly - but didn't care too much for Carl...oops. I hate Rick as well so I hoped he'd get it. Ah.

River
River

Pisces Sweet Tooth

Back to top Go down

Post by CallaLily Mon 24 Oct 2016, 11:05 am

I had read that about Glenn but one could hope. lol I'm not as upset about Abraham. Not that I didn't like the character but he seemed more at peace with the idea of it being him.

CallaLily

Festive

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy Mon 24 Oct 2016, 11:28 am

This was an easier watch the second time! lol Rick is my favorite, but I hate where they took him in the comics so I'm glad he still has his hand. Razz I'm not the biggest Carl fan (though I love Carl and Michonne) but that was a tough "decision" to watch Rick make/not make. And I like Rick. Wink
Daryl was a weird one to watch. It'll be interesting to see how he does at the Sanctuary.

I wish they would have switched Glenn and Abraham. I'd rather Abraham didn't die at all, but Glenn getting Lucilled as an afterthought wasn't the best. Neutral
Peachy
Peachy

Scorpio Classy

Back to top Go down

Post by maygins Mon 24 Oct 2016, 11:28 am

I can definitely and for surely tell you I did NOT enjoy watching Glenn's eye come out of his head. I really think that was too intense for the new season, they seemed to show more gore In this one...

Sr Member
Sr Member

Sagittarius Drama Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by maygins Mon 24 Oct 2016, 11:30 am

abeona wrote:I wish they would have switched Glenn and Abraham. I'd rather Abraham didn't die at all, but Glenn getting Lucilled as an afterthought wasn't the best. Neutral

Lucilled
Shocked

Sr Member
Sr Member

Sagittarius Drama Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by CallaLily Mon 24 Oct 2016, 12:00 pm

My favs are Carol and Daryl, though Michonne is awesome too. Glenn was up there too. I'm kind of over Rick and Carl isn't really one way or the other for me. But that still was a tough situation to watch.

CallaLily

Festive

Back to top Go down

Post by River Mon 24 Oct 2016, 3:03 pm

Daryl is my favorite, mostly cause of his apparent nonexistence in the comics. Poor guy, though. Has to be fairly out of it after that.

River
River

Pisces Sweet Tooth

Back to top Go down

Post by MouseLover Wed 26 Oct 2016, 6:49 am

Finally watched this yesterday. Such a depressing episode, really feels like all hope is lost. Negan is such a great "bad guy" character. I guess things have to suck this much to make it satisfying when the "good guys" eventually triumph. I hope.

I kinda think it's silly that there were complaints about it being too violent. It's a zombie apocalypse... not a picnic. In a world without law & order, psychopaths like Negan would absolutely rule the roost.

Glenn though Crying or Very sad I didn't care too much about Abraham (sorry Abe) but I loved Glenn. Plus I'm too empathetic, and I couldn't help but put myself in Maggie's shoes, if I was watching my boyfriend get "Lucilled". So needless to say, I was sobbing the entire time lol.

So last night my boyfriend finally decided on his halloween costume for this party we're going to... Negan Twisted I have the fun job of making Lucille, the vampire bat Laughing

MouseLover

Scorpio Sleepy

https://www.instagram.com/lexymullins

Back to top Go down

Post by River Wed 26 Oct 2016, 9:10 am

I was sadder about Abrahams death more than Glenn's, oddly? I don't know. Eugene + Abe are definitely a few favorites of mine. 

Negan makes the governor see like a great guy, doesn't he?

Good costume choice.

River
River

Pisces Sweet Tooth

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy Wed 26 Oct 2016, 11:54 pm

Oh my gosh, I still dislike The Governor most. When we rewatch the series I usually skip from a few episodes into season 3 to when he finally dies... always think it would have been funny if Hershel's head made it over to The Governor and bit him. 🤣

I didn't think these two deaths were especially violent, but it was one of two times that I really struggled to watch. I was hoping they would do Glenn instead of someone no one cared about, but I bet there'd be less complaints if the character that "took a hell of a hit" wasn't one that we watched from the beginning. Glenn's dumpster death made me sad but it was easier than Glenn's popped out eyeball and brain damage while Negan taunted him death.

It's so hard to wait for new episodes to see how everyone is doing. But we get to see Carol next? She's in my Top 5 favorites. Bouncy
Peachy
Peachy

Scorpio Classy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next