Pet Mouse Fanciers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tedward

+6
CinnamonPearl
Peachy
CanadianExport
CallaLily
AnonymousMouseOwner
scaredymouse
10 posters

Go down

Tedward Empty Tedward

Post by scaredymouse Sun 30 Oct 2016, 9:30 pm

My friend Tedward died today.  I was not expecting that... so when I found him having a seizure and cold to the touch today, I was caught off-guard.  He died about five minutes later in my hands, so he did not die alone.  He was loved.  He was given to me in July because he was relinquished and nobody wanted a mouse.  His previous owner was a little kid who did not take care of him, to say the least.  Tedward was the most troubled mouse I've ever known.  He hated being held.  He could tolerate walking around on me freely and would accept kisses but did not like to be touched by hands.  Poor little fella.  As a male mouse, he so desperately needed companionship but he was too anxious to be able to receive it.  So I spent a lot of time near his tank, talking to him.  And I was able to be there for him in the end.  I wish I could have done more for him but I'm glad I was able to take care of him the way he wanted.  I loved that big guy so much.  I lost him too soon.  I don't know how old he was when I got him but upon post-mortem examination, I found a tumor as I expected.  As cute as my chunky man was, I suspected a tumor for quite some time but I was never able to examine him because he hated to be touched so much.  It wasn't worth traumatizing him.  If he had a tumor inside, there wasn't anything that could be done anyway.   I hope you didn't have any pain.  

Rest in peace, Tedward.  It didn't take me long to fall in love with you and today my heart is broken because you're gone.  I'm sorry you had such a bad experience with people before you came here.  I hope you enjoyed your time here.  I wish we had more time together.  I love you forever, Ted.  

Tedward Screen10

Tedward Wp_20216

Tedward Wp_20217

Rainbow Angel  Penny, Honeybun, Lucy, Annie, Gilly, Furgie, Tedward Wigglesworth, Olivia, Goose, Sweet Katie, Binky, Delilah, Bitsy, Boopers, Sprout, Splotchy, Eva, Slappy, Shuggie, Fancy Pants, Jellybean, Charlie, Murray, Sally, Maya, Gunther, Lil Smokey, Magnus, Norman, Winnie, Sally, George, Harriet, Spec, Erzulie, Lucille, Agatha and Clementine.
scaredymouse
scaredymouse

Virgo Sluggish
Best Cage -- December 2016

Back to top Go down

Tedward Empty Re: Tedward

Post by AnonymousMouseOwner Sun 30 Oct 2016, 9:37 pm

Oh noooooo! Poor Tedward. Sad Crying or Very sad I'm so sorry for your loss, Scaredy. You gave him a happy life and I'm sure he enjoyed every second with you.  Angel

AnonymousMouseOwner

Creative
1st Place -- December 2016

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIep-VOhEjeTsilL7Sk2fFQ https://www.instagram.com/anonymousmousevideos/

Back to top Go down

Post by CallaLily Sun 30 Oct 2016, 9:42 pm

I'm so sorry, Scaredy.

CallaLily

Festive

Back to top Go down

Post by CanadianExport Sun 30 Oct 2016, 10:32 pm

I am so sorry for your loss.
CanadianExport
CanadianExport
Sr Member
Sr Member

Libra Fine

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy Sun 30 Oct 2016, 10:34 pm

Oh no, I'm sorry to hear about Teddy. He was a cute little guy. Sad
Peachy
Peachy

Scorpio Classy

Back to top Go down

Post by CinnamonPearl Mon 31 Oct 2016, 5:58 am

I'm so sorry about Tedward. Losing mice unexpectedly hurts all the more.

Pisces

Back to top Go down

Post by MouseLover Mon 31 Oct 2016, 11:45 am

Aaw nooo, not Teddy Wigglesworth! Crying or Very sad I had a soft spot for him, he always looked so soft and lovely in his pictures, a fine specimen of a mouse Smile

I am glad that he was able to experience a proper loving home, with proper care. May he rest in peace.

MouseLover

Scorpio Sleepy

https://www.instagram.com/lexymullins

Back to top Go down

Post by Artistwolf Mon 31 Oct 2016, 12:41 pm

Oh, that's just so sad Sad He was a beautiful mouse.

Artistwolf
Artistwolf

Aries Busy

http://artistwolf16.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MesaMouse Mon 31 Oct 2016, 12:53 pm

Poor Teddy Sad . Such a cute and chunky fella! He apparently had a hard early life but I'm sure he enjoyed his short time with you in the Wonderful World of Rodents that you call home.

MesaMouse
MesaMouse

Libra Amused

Back to top Go down

Post by stephlisa Tue 01 Nov 2016, 1:06 pm

Oh gosh! I'm so sad to read this Sad I'm glad you took him in and gave him a happy life - I love the photo in the submarine!

Aquarius Zen
1st Place -- November 2016

http://instagram.com/stephanellimouse

Back to top Go down

Post by scaredymouse Tue 01 Nov 2016, 2:01 pm

You know, Teddy picked out that submarine himself. I had a bunch of toys in the playground and he quickly gravitated toward that one. So, I thought I would put it in his tank with him and loved that thing. He spent most of his waking hours in that thing when he wasn't on the wheel. He was a really anxious mouse, so I think he felt really safe in there but could still see what was going on. I really miss him.

Rainbow Angel  Penny, Honeybun, Lucy, Annie, Gilly, Furgie, Tedward Wigglesworth, Olivia, Goose, Sweet Katie, Binky, Delilah, Bitsy, Boopers, Sprout, Splotchy, Eva, Slappy, Shuggie, Fancy Pants, Jellybean, Charlie, Murray, Sally, Maya, Gunther, Lil Smokey, Magnus, Norman, Winnie, Sally, George, Harriet, Spec, Erzulie, Lucille, Agatha and Clementine.
scaredymouse
scaredymouse

Virgo Sluggish
Best Cage -- December 2016

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum