Pet Mouse Fanciers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

new pics

+3
Peachy
CallaLily
scaredymouse
7 posters

Go down

new pics Empty new pics

Post by scaredymouse Mon 07 Nov 2016, 4:34 am

I can't remember who posted the DIY for this toy, but I made it with tissue paper and my girls are bonkers for it.  The love tissue paper.  Delilah keeps trying to drag the whole thing into the best and then it falls out and then she goes back down to get it... repeat.  Silly mouse.

new pics Wp_20117

new pics Wp_20118

Poor, elderly little Furg.  She was looking particularly rough this evening but that didn't stop her from foraging during treat time.  I don't know what's keeping her alive!  She must really love her life.  It is so beautiful to watch her sisters care for her, they are so gentle with her and all take turns grooming her

new pics Wp_20121

new pics Wp_20115

Jellybean has gotten soooooo fat.  Don't get me wrong, I love it!  But I just can't believe how chubby she got.

new pics Wp_20116

Goose continues to improve.  I'm so happy, we were sure we were going to lose him.  He must have had a stroke that he was lucky enough to recover from.  We love him so much.  Look at his sweet little face <3

new pics Wp_20120

Bonus:  I decided to give Teddy's submarine to my dwarf dwarf hamily and the little babies love it so much.  There is almost always a baby sleeping in it.  It's bittersweet... it makes me miss Teddy but I also love that someone else is enjoying it the way he did.

new pics Wp_20119

Rainbow Angel  Penny, Honeybun, Lucy, Annie, Gilly, Furgie, Tedward Wigglesworth, Olivia, Goose, Sweet Katie, Binky, Delilah, Bitsy, Boopers, Sprout, Splotchy, Eva, Slappy, Shuggie, Fancy Pants, Jellybean, Charlie, Murray, Sally, Maya, Gunther, Lil Smokey, Magnus, Norman, Winnie, Sally, George, Harriet, Spec, Erzulie, Lucille, Agatha and Clementine.
scaredymouse
scaredymouse

Virgo Sluggish
Best Cage -- December 2016

Back to top Go down

new pics Empty Re: new pics

Post by CallaLily Mon 07 Nov 2016, 6:48 am

Such cute pics! So glad to hear Goose is doing better and that Furgie is still enjoying treat time.

CallaLily

Festive

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy Mon 07 Nov 2016, 9:43 am

Squee, so sweet. I'm glad everyone is still doing well!
Teehee at Jellybean. I hope Cora will gain some weight, she's teensy compared to my other girls. lol

Last edited by Peachy on Mon 07 Nov 2016, 9:52 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : auto-correct, grr!)
Peachy
Peachy

Scorpio Classy

Back to top Go down

Post by CanadianExport Mon 07 Nov 2016, 9:50 am

So cute!
CanadianExport
CanadianExport
Sr Member
Sr Member

Libra Fine

Back to top Go down

Post by MouseLover Tue 08 Nov 2016, 3:12 pm

SO glad that Goose is doing better. Lovely pictures Smile

MouseLover

Scorpio Sleepy

https://www.instagram.com/lexymullins

Back to top Go down

Post by MooMouse Thu 10 Nov 2016, 6:13 pm

Aww, they are all adorable! I never thought of making the paper toy with tissue paper, I'll have to try that next time I make one! I've never given my mouse tissue paper before. I also love Goose's big eyes Love

MooMouse
MooMouse
Sr Member
Sr Member

1st Place -- January 2017

Back to top Go down

Post by MesaMouse Thu 10 Nov 2016, 7:28 pm

Love baby ham in the submarine! That picture deserves a big squeeee even if she isn't a mouse!

MesaMouse
MesaMouse

Libra Amused

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down