Pet Mouse Fanciers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vote for "Mouse of the Month" Contest!!!

+8
MouseLover
scaredymouse
maygins
Artistwolf
olimarthemouse
CallaLily
CinnamonPearl
Peachy
12 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Who is the Mouse of the Month?

Vote for "Mouse of the Month" Contest!!! - Page 2 Vote_lcap12%Vote for "Mouse of the Month" Contest!!! - Page 2 Vote_rcap 12% 
[ 5 ]
Vote for "Mouse of the Month" Contest!!! - Page 2 Vote_lcap5%Vote for "Mouse of the Month" Contest!!! - Page 2 Vote_rcap 5% 
[ 2 ]
Vote for "Mouse of the Month" Contest!!! - Page 2 Vote_lcap7%Vote for "Mouse of the Month" Contest!!! - Page 2 Vote_rcap 7% 
[ 3 ]
Vote for "Mouse of the Month" Contest!!! - Page 2 Vote_lcap20%Vote for "Mouse of the Month" Contest!!! - Page 2 Vote_rcap 20% 
[ 8 ]
Vote for "Mouse of the Month" Contest!!! - Page 2 Vote_lcap5%Vote for "Mouse of the Month" Contest!!! - Page 2 Vote_rcap 5% 
[ 2 ]
Vote for "Mouse of the Month" Contest!!! - Page 2 Vote_lcap2%Vote for "Mouse of the Month" Contest!!! - Page 2 Vote_rcap 2% 
[ 1 ]
Vote for "Mouse of the Month" Contest!!! - Page 2 Vote_lcap15%Vote for "Mouse of the Month" Contest!!! - Page 2 Vote_rcap 15% 
[ 6 ]
Vote for "Mouse of the Month" Contest!!! - Page 2 Vote_lcap17%Vote for "Mouse of the Month" Contest!!! - Page 2 Vote_rcap 17% 
[ 7 ]
Vote for "Mouse of the Month" Contest!!! - Page 2 Vote_lcap17%Vote for "Mouse of the Month" Contest!!! - Page 2 Vote_rcap 17% 
[ 7 ]

Total Votes : 41

Poll closed

Vote for "Mouse of the Month" Contest!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Vote for "Mouse of the Month" Contest!!!

Post by CallaLily Wed 09 Nov 2016, 10:45 am

Or a Winter theme. I think we have members that don't celebrate Christmas?

Edit: Oh I see you already mentioned a Winter theme, Peachy! Wanted to also add that with a Winter theme, people could still enter a Christmasy picture if they wanted. Still fits! But that way it doesn't exclude those who celebrate other holidays or none at all.

Last edited by CallaLily on Wed 09 Nov 2016, 10:58 am; edited 1 time in total

CallaLily

Festive

Back to top Go down

Vote for "Mouse of the Month" Contest!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Vote for "Mouse of the Month" Contest!!!

Post by maygins Wed 09 Nov 2016, 10:56 am

Oh my, all of these mice are absolutely adorable!!! It was very hard to choose! But I settled on- Not telling Balloon Balloon Balloon Balloon

Sr Member
Sr Member

Sagittarius Drama Queen

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjrkVYG7q94N_NHZv02zAvw?view_as=subscriber

Back to top Go down

Post by Artistwolf Wed 09 Nov 2016, 11:05 am

Heh, I think I'm the only one here who doesn't celebrate Christmas and I don't have mice anyway so it's fine Smile I don't have to take part!

Artistwolf
Artistwolf

Aries Busy

http://artistwolf16.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy Wed 09 Nov 2016, 2:04 pm

A general winter/holiday theme was what I was thinking for either contest. It sounds so fun!! For the sake of organizing, a couple questions, Christmas Tongue :

Do we want to do mouse pictures or housing pictures... or both?

Do you guys think it would be better to PM pictures like we did this time or have every one post their own pictures in one thread and then add a poll to the thread near the end of December? Did that make sense? lol
Peachy
Peachy

Scorpio Classy

Back to top Go down

Post by CinnamonPearl Wed 09 Nov 2016, 2:12 pm

The PMing was pretty easy! That way they're a surprise.

Pisces

Back to top Go down

Post by scaredymouse Wed 09 Nov 2016, 2:45 pm

I like the idea of a Christmas theme tank photo contest.

Rainbow Angel  Penny, Honeybun, Lucy, Annie, Gilly, Furgie, Tedward Wigglesworth, Olivia, Goose, Sweet Katie, Binky, Delilah, Bitsy, Boopers, Sprout, Splotchy, Eva, Slappy, Shuggie, Fancy Pants, Jellybean, Charlie, Murray, Sally, Maya, Gunther, Lil Smokey, Magnus, Norman, Winnie, Sally, George, Harriet, Spec, Erzulie, Lucille, Agatha and Clementine.
scaredymouse
scaredymouse

Virgo Sluggish
Best Cage -- December 2016

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy Wed 09 Nov 2016, 3:45 pm

If we just do a housing contest, we dont have to worry about this until December! Thumbs Up I'll announce the next contest at the beginning of the month, and then maybe around Christmas we can start voting.
Peachy
Peachy

Scorpio Classy

Back to top Go down

Post by MouseLover Fri 11 Nov 2016, 1:45 pm

I'd be up for a Winter/Christmas themed contest. I had been meaning to do a photoshoot with the mice and all their christmassy stuff anyway.

I'd take part in a housing contest too. It's a shame cages are harder to get nice pictures of than tanks, grrr.

MouseLover

Scorpio Sleepy

https://www.instagram.com/lexymullins

Back to top Go down

Post by scaredymouse Fri 11 Nov 2016, 1:59 pm

I like the general theme idea. You can submit any photo that included either a holiday/winter tank or cage or a picture of a mouse next to seasonal items. We're casual here! The only rule is that it is holiday/winter themed and may/may not include a mouse in it Smile

Rainbow Angel  Penny, Honeybun, Lucy, Annie, Gilly, Furgie, Tedward Wigglesworth, Olivia, Goose, Sweet Katie, Binky, Delilah, Bitsy, Boopers, Sprout, Splotchy, Eva, Slappy, Shuggie, Fancy Pants, Jellybean, Charlie, Murray, Sally, Maya, Gunther, Lil Smokey, Magnus, Norman, Winnie, Sally, George, Harriet, Spec, Erzulie, Lucille, Agatha and Clementine.
scaredymouse
scaredymouse

Virgo Sluggish

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy Fri 11 Nov 2016, 2:15 pm

I kinda wanted to do a winter/Christmas mouse pictures contest too. Would judging a mouse picture against a tank picture be weird? Thinking

We could do one big contest where a mouse picture and/or a housing picture is accepted as long as they're seasonal themed, but then when we vote we'll leave the poll open for multiple choices. Then there can be a ribbon (or something) for the MOUSE with the most votes and a ribbon (or whatever) for the HOUSE with the most votes. Than we don't have to worry about having no competition for first place, either. lol
Peachy
Peachy

Scorpio Classy

Back to top Go down

Post by scaredymouse Fri 11 Nov 2016, 5:53 pm

Sounds good to me Smile

scaredymouse
scaredymouse

Virgo Sluggish

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy Sun 13 Nov 2016, 3:51 pm

Two days left to vote! We need a tie breaker. Razz
Peachy
Peachy

Scorpio Classy

Back to top Go down

Post by CinnamonPearl Sun 13 Nov 2016, 5:24 pm

Maybe if it's tied, the winning contestants could submit tie breaker photos?

Pisces

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy Tue 15 Nov 2016, 6:03 pm

Congrats to @stephlisa and her Colin for winning 1st place!!! Applause

Vote for "Mouse of the Month" Contest!!! - Page 2 Colin%20banner2

Thanks to all who participated, I thought this was lots of fun! I can't wait for December's contest. Smile

Last edited by Peachy on Fri 25 Nov 2016, 8:59 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added banner)
Peachy
Peachy

Scorpio Classy

Back to top Go down

Post by CallaLily Tue 15 Nov 2016, 6:15 pm

Congrats, @stephlisa! Cheer

CallaLily

Festive

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next