Pet Mouse Fanciers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Homespun Loft

5 posters

Go down

The Homespun Loft Empty The Homespun Loft

Post by CallaLily Wed 09 Nov 2016, 2:21 pm

I placed an order with The Homespun Loft last month for a fleece hide and I'm so glad that I did!  I just stumbled across their store and had to have one of their fleece cupcake hides.  Linda was very easy to work with, answering all of my questions quickly, making sure it was a good size for the mice and more importantly - safe.  It shipped out and arrived right on time too. Celyn and Rina already love it!  (Hazel is still sleeping)

There's other cute designs too ... castles, faery houses, teapots, sharks ... and they have other super cute items ... tunnels, igloo covers, sleep sacks, mats, etc. Here's the link for anyone who's interested in checking them out. https://www.etsy.com/shop/TheHomespunLoft

And of course a few pics of Celyn and Rina checking it out for the first time.
The Homespun Loft 20161129
The Homespun Loft 20161126
The Homespun Loft 20161127
The Homespun Loft 20161128

CallaLily

Festive

Back to top Go down

The Homespun Loft Empty Re: The Homespun Loft

Post by Peachy Wed 09 Nov 2016, 3:40 pm

Eek, so cute!! I love this castle!
https://www.etsy.com/listing/474167613/hanging-sugar-glider-castle-pet-hide?ref=shop_home_active_60

Making stuff for the mice is something I'm looking forward to doing when I get a sewing machine. Hand sewing sucks. lol
Peachy
Peachy

Scorpio Classy

Back to top Go down

Post by MesaMouse Wed 09 Nov 2016, 3:46 pm

Wow! That is really a little piece of art and the girls appear to have given their seal of approval Very Happy .

MesaMouse
MesaMouse

Libra Amused

Back to top Go down

Post by scaredymouse Wed 09 Nov 2016, 7:12 pm

Oooh, that's really nice!

Rainbow Angel  Penny, Honeybun, Lucy, Annie, Gilly, Furgie, Tedward Wigglesworth, Olivia, Goose, Sweet Katie, Binky, Delilah, Bitsy, Boopers, Sprout, Splotchy, Eva, Slappy, Shuggie, Fancy Pants, Jellybean, Charlie, Murray, Sally, Maya, Gunther, Lil Smokey, Magnus, Norman, Winnie, Sally, George, Harriet, Spec, Erzulie, Lucille, Agatha and Clementine.
scaredymouse
scaredymouse

Virgo Sluggish
Best Cage -- December 2016

Back to top Go down

Post by CallaLily Thu 10 Nov 2016, 7:32 am

The girls really seem to like it! I forgot to add that it is machine washable, so that's a plus. I'm hoping I can go back in a while and place another order. I really love the shark hide.

I do ok making simple hammocks but I know I'd never be able to make cute shapes like hers and have them turn out so well. But that's ok because now I know a great small business to turn to for them. Bouncy

CallaLily

Festive

Back to top Go down

Post by MouseLover Fri 11 Nov 2016, 1:39 pm

That's sooo cute, I love it Smile

MouseLover

Scorpio Sleepy

https://www.instagram.com/lexymullins

Back to top Go down

Post by CallaLily Thu 09 Feb 2017, 6:51 am

I'm a little disappointed this morning. When I peeked in on the mice, what did I see?  Fluffy stuff coming out of the cherry on top of the cupcake hide.  I specifically asked for no batting/stuffing - all fleece. She said no problem and assured me the final product was all fleece except of course the two plastic hanging rings. I felt around more carefully all over the rest of the cupcake and I don't think there's any more. I was able to removed all the fluff from inside the cherry, so it's not a complete loss.  

I'm just....well as I said , disappointed.  Sigh

EDIT: I looked back over our convo and this may very well be miscommunication on my part. We discussed a fleece only, no batting hide. Later she asked if I still wanted the cherry on top, to which I said yes please. I didn't even think about asking again about batting or stuffing. So looks like it's my fault.

CallaLily

Festive

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum