Pet Mouse Fanciers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Furgie

+6
Artistwolf
MesaMouse
Peachy
AnonymousMouseOwner
CallaLily
scaredymouse
10 posters

Go down

Furgie Empty Furgie

Post by scaredymouse Wed 09 Nov 2016, 2:40 pm

I've been putting this off for a couple days... this was a big loss for me.  Furgie was about 31 1/2 months old which is pretty darn old for a mouse.  Gilly & Furg were the first mice that my husband really connected with.  Furgie was the best mouse, she was gentle, affectionate, and kind to other mice.  She had a wonderful life that she got to spend with her best friend, Gilly, and lots of other mice that she loved very much.  She was part of a colony that took care of each other in sickness and in health.  The first two years of Furgie's life were completely free from sickness or injury, and was still running on the wheel up until the day before she died.  Furgie just slowly got old and although she looked really rough... she make it clear that she certainly didn't feel as bad as she looked.  I was with her when she died, which was hard on my heart.  

Furgie, we miss you so much and so does your colony.  After your sisters realized that you were gone, they treated your body with such respect and tenderness.  Delilah spent a long time gently grooming your body, head to tail.  I placed you in a special box with a little teddy bear and buried you in my garden.  I will miss seeing your sweet face every day but I am comforted knowing that you are free.  I could tell that your were pretty uncomfortable toward the end.  I hope you found Gilly and Penny!  I will never forget you and I love you forever.  Until we meet again...

Furgie Adobep12

Furgie Wp_20122

Furgie Wp_20125

Furgie Wp_20126

Furgie Wp_20123

Furgie Wp_20124

Rainbow Angel  Penny, Honeybun, Lucy, Annie, Gilly, Furgie, Tedward Wigglesworth, Olivia, Goose, Sweet Katie, Binky, Delilah, Bitsy, Boopers, Sprout, Splotchy, Eva, Slappy, Shuggie, Fancy Pants, Jellybean, Charlie, Murray, Sally, Maya, Gunther, Lil Smokey, Magnus, Norman, Winnie, Sally, George, Harriet, Spec, Erzulie, Lucille, Agatha and Clementine.
scaredymouse
scaredymouse

Virgo Sluggish
Best Cage -- December 2016

Back to top Go down

Furgie Empty Re: Furgie

Post by CallaLily Wed 09 Nov 2016, 2:50 pm

She was such a sweet mouse. I'm sorry for your loss.

CallaLily

Festive

Back to top Go down

Post by AnonymousMouseOwner Wed 09 Nov 2016, 2:54 pm

This made me so sad to see. Worry I'm glad she's no longer uncomfortable though. I'm so sorry for your loss, Furgie was a great girl. Rainbow Angel

AnonymousMouseOwner

Creative
1st Place -- December 2016

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIep-VOhEjeTsilL7Sk2fFQ https://www.instagram.com/anonymousmousevideos/

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy Wed 09 Nov 2016, 3:30 pm

Oh, I'm so sorry abut Furgie. She had such an amazing life with you. I hope you and your girls are cheering each other up. Good vibes
Peachy
Peachy

Scorpio Classy

Back to top Go down

Post by MesaMouse Wed 09 Nov 2016, 3:50 pm

As much as it pains us to see them move on, crossing the Rainbow Bridge is such a blessing as all is new again. I'm sure Gilly was waiting to welcome her sweet sister Furgie.

MesaMouse
MesaMouse

Libra Amused

Back to top Go down

Post by Artistwolf Wed 09 Nov 2016, 4:48 pm

Aw, how sad to see this lovely little mouse go. She lived a long and happy life with you, that's for sure Mouse8

Artistwolf
Artistwolf

Aries Busy

http://artistwolf16.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by CinnamonPearl Wed 09 Nov 2016, 5:24 pm

May she rest in peace. What a beautiful, beautiful life she had.

Pisces

Back to top Go down

Post by maygins Thu 10 Nov 2016, 6:11 am

Though I have not been here for very long, I could absolutely tell how much you loved Furgie. She looked like such a gentle mouse. Hopefully you will come to heal, knowing that she is free with her sisters past the rainbow bridge, all of our mice too Smile

Sr Member
Sr Member

Sagittarius Drama Queen

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjrkVYG7q94N_NHZv02zAvw?view_as=subscriber

Back to top Go down

Post by stephlisa Thu 10 Nov 2016, 12:46 pm

I'm so sad to hear about Furgie :'(
I hope she's found Gilly over the rainbow bridge.
I've never known mice so old before - she had a wonderful with you.

Aquarius Zen
1st Place -- November 2016

http://instagram.com/stephanellimouse

Back to top Go down

Post by MouseLover Fri 11 Nov 2016, 11:00 am

It's so sad to say goodbye to a great mouse like Furgie Sad all you can do is count your blessings that you were able to have her for so long. I'm so sorry for your loss scaredymouse, I hope you and Furgie's colony are doing well.

MouseLover

Scorpio Sleepy

https://www.instagram.com/lexymullins

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum