Pet Mouse Fanciers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Noahs Ark And Novelty

3 posters

Go down

Noahs Ark And Novelty Empty Noahs Ark And Novelty

Post by EverythingAnimal Sat 12 Nov 2016, 3:59 pm

I recently discovered Noah's Ark and Novelty from someone locally and they have every wooden toy you can ask for! All the wood is either pine or natural birch (it says what kind of wood each product is if you want to avoid pine), human grade dyes, and everything seems super high quality, exactly like it does in the pictures. They have bird toys that are holiday themed and look very nice and interesting for mice ands other animals you have that might like them. I have already ordered a bunch, if you look at "wood parts" of their website it's DIY heaven, really anything you might need to make a cool DIY toy. Honestly, I really can't think of anything bad to say about them. They also will ship internationally, so that's a plus.

Here's their website: Noahs Ark and Novelty

EverythingAnimal
Sr Member
Sr Member

Spaced

Back to top Go down

Noahs Ark And Novelty Empty Re: Noahs Ark And Novelty

Post by CallaLily Sat 12 Nov 2016, 4:30 pm

Nice! There's a ton of stuff in the natural section that I'm pretty sure is safe too. Coconut fiber, palm leaf, seagrass, jute, natural cork, bamboo, rattan, raffia, grapevine, willow, yucca, loofah.

CallaLily

Festive

Back to top Go down

Post by MesaMouse Sun 13 Nov 2016, 12:55 pm

What a nice variety of items! The yucca looks particularly attractive as a chew toy so I'll have to check into its suitability for hamsters. Thanks for the link Very Happy .

MesaMouse
MesaMouse

Libra Amused

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum