Pet Mouse Fanciers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supreme Science Selective Mouse food

2 posters

Go down

Supreme Science Selective Mouse food Empty Supreme Science Selective Mouse food

Post by CallaLily Wed 16 Nov 2016, 2:33 pm

I know I already gave a brief review of this food in my VioVet thread, but now that the girls have been on this food (along with a grain mix) for about 4 months I thought I'd comment on it again.

Ingredients
Supreme Science Selective Mouse food 20161138

What it looks like
***these are broken up into 2-3 pieces***
Supreme Science Selective Mouse food 20161139
I'll try to remember to get a whole kibble pic as soon as I can.

I paid £2.65 ($3.30) for each 350 g bag.

Again, compared to U.S. block food, I really like the ingredients. I also like that this is formulated for only mice.  Would be even better if soy were further down the list (or not at all), imo.  Opening the bag the smell does remind me a little of the soy baby formula my great nephew was on.  My girls love this food (good ingredients mean nothing if they won't eat it)!  It's usually one of the first things they grab out of the dish and is always completely gone before anything else. Definitely going to remain part of my staple.

CallaLily

Festive

Back to top Go down

Supreme Science Selective Mouse food Empty Re: Supreme Science Selective Mouse food

Post by MouseLover Wed 16 Nov 2016, 6:26 pm

Thanks for the review, it's always good to hear other people's opinions Smile

I first tried this food out near the beginning of the year (after someone else mentioned it on another mouse forum) because a certain someone was being a picky eater. My mice really really liked it, so I've carried on giving it to them. So they always have some of this, and some mixed food by rat-rations. Both are going down a treat Thumbs Up

MouseLover

Scorpio Sleepy

https://www.instagram.com/lexymullins

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum