Pet Mouse Fanciers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you going to make a winter themed cage?

+2
CallaLily
GabbiLuvsMice
6 posters

Go down

Are you going to make a winter themed cage? Empty Are you going to make a winter themed cage?

Post by GabbiLuvsMice Sat 19 Nov 2016, 12:59 pm

I get very excited by the holiday season so this year I think I may splurge and buy the girls some winter themed toys and some nice cozy bedding to bundle up in! What about you? I am also very excited to see my girls, my grandma says Ivory is such a sweetheart, I can't wait to cuddle up with her! I'd also love to get them a 15 gal or a 20 gal, but my grandmas home space may not allow Rolling Eyes

GabbiLuvsMice
Sr Member
Sr Member

Gemini Wishful

Back to top Go down

Are you going to make a winter themed cage? Empty Re: Are you going to make a winter themed cage?

Post by CallaLily Sat 19 Nov 2016, 1:48 pm

I am! I've picked up a few pieces already but I still want to check out the Dollar Tree to see if there's anything that could work there. I enjoy decorating their tank. It's cute to look at and fun for them too. Very Happy

CallaLily

Festive

Back to top Go down

Are you going to make a winter themed cage? Empty Re: Are you going to make a winter themed cage?

Post by Peachy Sat 19 Nov 2016, 1:54 pm

I plan to, too. I love decorating for holidays!

I haven't officialy posted details yet, but we're planning to have a seasonal photo contest, so when you meet back up with your girls you should take pictures and enter! Tree
Peachy
Peachy

Scorpio Classy

Back to top Go down

Post by olimarthemouse Sat 19 Nov 2016, 3:36 pm

I am! I can't wait! I'll probably be decorating in the beginning of December!
olimarthemouse
olimarthemouse
Sr Member
Sr Member

Sweet Tooth

https://www.youtube.com/c/HannahsAnimals

Back to top Go down

Post by CanadianExport Sat 19 Nov 2016, 3:44 pm

That sounds fun but I am not sure yet whether I will. I am moving so will have to get creative with what I already have cause I am trying to avoid spending money. That sounds like fun though! I can't wait to see pictures of everyone's tanks and cages.
CanadianExport
CanadianExport
Sr Member
Sr Member

Libra Fine

Back to top Go down

Post by GabbiLuvsMice Sat 19 Nov 2016, 8:34 pm

I absolutely can't wait! I am trying to make some decorations at home as I won't have much time to make any before Christmas at my grandmas!

GabbiLuvsMice
Sr Member
Sr Member

Gemini Wishful

Back to top Go down

Post by MouseLover Sun 20 Nov 2016, 7:40 pm

I've already bought my girls and Archie a bunch of winter/christmas themed items, and I'll probably make some things too Smile I can't wait to decorate their homes (and mine too!).

MouseLover

Scorpio Sleepy

https://www.instagram.com/lexymullins

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum