Pet Mouse Fanciers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So, this happened

+2
AnonymousMouseOwner
scaredymouse
6 posters

Go down

So, this happened Empty So, this happened

Post by scaredymouse Fri 25 Nov 2016, 3:12 am

Meet Orange Sherberta (we're still working on a name, lol):

So, this happened Wp_20132

She was hanging out on craigslist.  The owner got her for his dorm to keep him company but she was too noisy at night.  Um, yeah, she's a hamster! That's kind of their thing!  Oh, my favorite part is that the kid thought she was a boy and had named her Jafar.  She was in a little crittertrail with a tiny wheel.  The kid meant well but I'm glad I had room to take this little lady in.  Anyway, when I got home and looked under the hood, it was clear we had a lady on our hands, which is fine.  Anyway, she is a sweet gentle ham who is going to spend her golden years here and enjoy aquarium life.

Bonus: The twins got a ball, yay!!!!

So, this happened 15167410

Rainbow Angel  Penny, Honeybun, Lucy, Annie, Gilly, Furgie, Tedward Wigglesworth, Olivia, Goose, Sweet Katie, Binky, Delilah, Bitsy, Boopers, Sprout, Splotchy, Eva, Slappy, Shuggie, Fancy Pants, Jellybean, Charlie, Murray, Sally, Maya, Gunther, Lil Smokey, Magnus, Norman, Winnie, Sally, George, Harriet, Spec, Erzulie, Lucille, Agatha and Clementine.
scaredymouse
scaredymouse

Virgo Sluggish
Best Cage -- December 2016

Back to top Go down

So, this happened Empty Re: So, this happened

Post by AnonymousMouseOwner Fri 25 Nov 2016, 3:35 am

Aww, she's adorable!

I really don't get CritterTrails, I mean, they are the same price as a 40 gallon tank during the Petco sales, but like 5x smaller. Undecided . Wouldn't you want the bigger, better option? But I admit I was drawn to them a few years ago as well, it's the colors, they make it look fun.

Your chinchillas are adorable too! Can they just free range during playtime like rabbits? Sooo cute!

AnonymousMouseOwner

Creative
1st Place -- December 2016

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIep-VOhEjeTsilL7Sk2fFQ https://www.instagram.com/anonymousmousevideos/

Back to top Go down

Post by Artistwolf Fri 25 Nov 2016, 8:13 am

Aww!! You are so bad, Scaredy, because you are too nice Laughing

Artistwolf
Artistwolf

Aries Busy

http://artistwolf16.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by CallaLily Fri 25 Nov 2016, 8:27 am

She's so cute! You make me want a Syrian again. Laughing There was a really curious fellow at the pet store when we were thinking about Hamtaro. He was standing in his food dish watching us. I think he was trying to be like "Excuse me, my dish is empty and I'm starving to death!" The store employee swears she had just fed him and he ate it all. Laughing

The Chins are so adorable. Looks like they are really loving their new toy.

CallaLily

Festive

Back to top Go down

Post by EverythingAnimal Fri 25 Nov 2016, 11:04 am

So this is what, scaredy? Your 13th pet at the moment? Laughing Jafarita anyone? Ore is Orange Sherberta the one to beat? I would keep that name in a heartbeat.

EverythingAnimal
Sr Member
Sr Member

Spaced

Back to top Go down

Post by scaredymouse Fri 25 Nov 2016, 12:30 pm

Yeah, were pretty fond of that name. We can just call her Berta or Bert for short. Haha, pfft... 13? Let me count...we're at 18 including cats and chinchillas.

Anonymous: Chinchillas don't have to have free range time, some are too skittish but I give my girls at least a half hour free range a day. They love to run around and bounce all over me Smile They can get into lots of trouble though, they will chew the legs on furniture, chew the baseboards and squeeze into the tightest of spaces are refuse to come out. Naughty! But my girls have their own room and I chinnie-proofed it, so they can run free!

Rainbow Angel  Penny, Honeybun, Lucy, Annie, Gilly, Furgie, Tedward Wigglesworth, Olivia, Goose, Sweet Katie, Binky, Delilah, Bitsy, Boopers, Sprout, Splotchy, Eva, Slappy, Shuggie, Fancy Pants, Jellybean, Charlie, Murray, Sally, Maya, Gunther, Lil Smokey, Magnus, Norman, Winnie, Sally, George, Harriet, Spec, Erzulie, Lucille, Agatha and Clementine.
scaredymouse
scaredymouse

Virgo Sluggish

Back to top Go down

Post by MesaMouse Sat 26 Nov 2016, 12:51 pm

Artistwolf wrote:Aww!! You are so bad, Scaredy, because you are too nice Laughing

Yes! Couldn't have said it better myself. She's lovely, scaredymouse, and I think the name should stick...Bert or Berta for short. And 18 is a nice, round number Happy !

MesaMouse
MesaMouse

Libra Amused

Back to top Go down

Post by MesaMouse Sat 03 Dec 2016, 10:46 am

How is the new lady settling in, scaredymouse? Is she as stinky as Splotchy? I was wondering if Splotchy might not be "funkier" because her system senses that a male ham is nearby and kicks the scent up to lure him. Poor Murray must be frantic now, smelling two ladies and unable to find either one!

MesaMouse
MesaMouse

Libra Amused

Back to top Go down

Post by scaredymouse Sat 03 Dec 2016, 1:19 pm

Sherberta is doing great! She's doing weird things to her water bottle. I don't know what it is with females and their water bottles. But other than that, she's great Smile

She doesn't smell like anything at all. Nothing. I'm told she's a year old but I was also told that she was a boy... So, it's possible she's hasn't quite matured as much as Splotchers. I've got get right between Murray and Splotchy, and everyone seems to be happy.

She's still a bit nervous but she's very sweet. And so soft! So much softer than everyone else ❤️

scaredymouse
scaredymouse

Virgo Sluggish

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum