Pet Mouse Fanciers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

look at this!

4 posters

Go down

look at this! Empty look at this!

Post by scaredymouse Sun 18 Dec 2016, 3:01 pm

Long story short... I was at PetSmart and I saw this little lady all by herself.  I probably would have been able to walk away but then I saw some breathing abnormities.  It looks like she has sleep apnea.  The girls and I feel an emptiness where Olivia used to be.  She left us far too soon.  I think this little lady will be good for all of us.  I hope her apnea doesn't impact her quality of life and that she stays with us for a long time. She's about the same age as my new boy... It will be interesting to see how the two compare over the course of their lives, feeder stock vs show lines.

look at this! 85e66711

look at this! Wp_20154

look at this! Wp_20155

This was sad sight that drew my attention. Being able to see her sleeping alone made me sad Sad
look at this! Wp_20156

Rainbow Angel  Penny, Honeybun, Lucy, Annie, Gilly, Furgie, Tedward Wigglesworth, Olivia, Goose, Sweet Katie, Binky, Delilah, Bitsy, Boopers, Sprout, Splotchy, Eva, Slappy, Shuggie, Fancy Pants, Jellybean, Charlie, Murray, Sally, Maya, Gunther, Lil Smokey, Magnus, Norman, Winnie, Sally, George, Harriet, Spec, Erzulie, Lucille, Agatha and Clementine.
scaredymouse
scaredymouse

Virgo Sluggish
Best Cage -- December 2016

Back to top Go down

look at this! Empty Re: look at this!

Post by EverythingAnimal Sun 18 Dec 2016, 3:03 pm

What pretty red eyes! Have you thought of a name? I think "Ruby" would be very fitting!

EverythingAnimal
Sr Member
Sr Member

Spaced

Back to top Go down

Post by CallaLily Sun 18 Dec 2016, 3:09 pm

The picture/s won't load for me but congrats on your new mouse. Smile

Edit: Now I can see them!  Guess it took a while because of their size? (I'm over my data already lol)  She's pretty!!

Last edited by CallaLily on Sun 18 Dec 2016, 3:17 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : can see pics now)

CallaLily

Festive

Back to top Go down

Post by scaredymouse Sun 18 Dec 2016, 4:41 pm

I really like the name Ruby... And it's on my list... But I know a dog named Ruby and I make an effort to avoid same names. But if nothing else fits, it's a good name Smile

A couple other names I'm tossing around are Fiona, Poppy, Cookie, Roxy, Daisy, Sunny, Dot.

Rainbow Angel  Penny, Honeybun, Lucy, Annie, Gilly, Furgie, Tedward Wigglesworth, Olivia, Goose, Sweet Katie, Binky, Delilah, Bitsy, Boopers, Sprout, Splotchy, Eva, Slappy, Shuggie, Fancy Pants, Jellybean, Charlie, Murray, Sally, Maya, Gunther, Lil Smokey, Magnus, Norman, Winnie, Sally, George, Harriet, Spec, Erzulie, Lucille, Agatha and Clementine.
scaredymouse
scaredymouse

Virgo Sluggish

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy Sun 18 Dec 2016, 5:25 pm

Ah, I think Fiona is a perfect name! She's lovely, I love her pink eyes. I wish I could find more pink eyed mice that aren't PEW. Is she the same color as Jellybean? Smile
Peachy
Peachy

Scorpio Classy

Back to top Go down

Post by scaredymouse Sun 18 Dec 2016, 5:56 pm

Yes, same color. They could be sisters! Oh, I hope everyone likes each other. If not, I've got ideas. I feel like I should have a degree in Advanced Female Colony Stabilization Smile

scaredymouse
scaredymouse

Virgo Sluggish

Back to top Go down

Post by scaredymouse Sun 18 Dec 2016, 5:57 pm

Yes, same color. They could be sisters! Oh, I hope everyone likes each other. If not, I've got ideas. I feel like I should have a degree in Advanced Female Colony Stabilization Smile

scaredymouse
scaredymouse

Virgo Sluggish

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy Sun 18 Dec 2016, 6:06 pm

Lol, that's how I felt after my first introduction. That girl was such a butt. Razz I hope everything goes well!
Peachy
Peachy

Scorpio Classy

Back to top Go down

Post by scaredymouse Mon 19 Dec 2016, 11:42 am

I have bestowed a name unto to female beast! From this day forward, she shall henceforth be called... Freckles.

She's got two spots on get back and they are the first thing I notice when I look at her. None of the names I liked stuck to her. Side note: She is the friendliest little thing! She heard me near the tank, climbed up the water bottle, and sat on top waiting for me to get her. She stayed there while I took the lid off and then jumped on my hand. So calm! I just brought get home on Friday and she already feels safe enough to just sit on my lap and eat treats ❤

I knew we belonged together.

scaredymouse
scaredymouse

Virgo Sluggish

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy Mon 19 Dec 2016, 9:56 pm

Freckles is an adorable name! Not one I'd think to give to a mouse though. lol Maybe because we had a cat named Freckles when I was a kid. Smile
Peachy
Peachy

Scorpio Classy

Back to top Go down

Post by scaredymouse Mon 19 Dec 2016, 10:34 pm

I know, right? It's totally a weird name for a mouse. But that's her name. She told me so Wink

I named the little boy Fancy Pants. I wanted him to have a dignified name but nope, he's a Fancy Pants.

scaredymouse
scaredymouse

Virgo Sluggish

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum