Pet Mouse Fanciers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Goodbye Henry

+5
Artistwolf
stephlisa
scaredymouse
CallaLily
CinnamonPearl
9 posters

Go down

Goodbye Henry Empty Goodbye Henry

Post by CinnamonPearl Tue 20 Dec 2016, 2:36 pm

He's gone now. There's so much I want to say, but... I hardly have the strength right now. Even starting this post has made me upset. So for now, I'll just keep it brief.

I just... why am I so Censored bad at this?

Pisces

Back to top Go down

Goodbye Henry Empty Re: Goodbye Henry

Post by CallaLily Tue 20 Dec 2016, 2:48 pm

I'm so so sorry, Cinna. hugs

CallaLily

Festive

Back to top Go down

Post by scaredymouse Tue 20 Dec 2016, 3:34 pm

Oh Cinna... I don't know what to say... I'm so, so sorry about Henry. You've done nothing wrong. Despite our best efforts, these beautiful little souls are so fragile and brief. You have had far more than your fair share of heartache with your mice. The more I see, the more I think that unhealthy, disease-prone animals are the norm and healthy ones are the exception. I hope you have a better experience with your well-bred new girls.

My sincerest condolences, Cinna...

Rainbow Angel  Penny, Honeybun, Lucy, Annie, Gilly, Furgie, Tedward Wigglesworth, Olivia, Goose, Sweet Katie, Binky, Delilah, Bitsy, Boopers, Sprout, Splotchy, Eva, Slappy, Shuggie, Fancy Pants, Jellybean, Charlie, Murray, Sally, Maya, Gunther, Lil Smokey, Magnus, Norman, Winnie, Sally, George, Harriet, Spec, Erzulie, Lucille, Agatha and Clementine.
scaredymouse
scaredymouse

Virgo Sluggish
Best Cage -- December 2016

Back to top Go down

Post by stephlisa Tue 20 Dec 2016, 3:51 pm

I'm so sorry to hear about Henry Sad Sad Sad You've had a rough time of it recently, don't blame yourself, you're one of the most caring mouse-parents.
I hope you're okay, remember we're all here for you when (if) you do want to talk about it with us.
hugs

Aquarius Zen
1st Place -- November 2016

http://instagram.com/stephanellimouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Artistwolf Wed 21 Dec 2016, 6:45 am

Oh no.... I'm so sorry. We will all miss Henry so much. I wish there was more I could say to help you... just know I'm always here for you. Feel free to pm me if you want to talk.

Artistwolf
Artistwolf

Aries Busy

http://artistwolf16.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by CanadianExport Wed 21 Dec 2016, 11:25 am

I am so sorry for your loss Cinnamon. It sounds glib but I truly am sorry.
CanadianExport
CanadianExport
Sr Member
Sr Member

Libra Fine

Back to top Go down

Post by AnonONIagent Wed 21 Dec 2016, 8:01 pm

So incredibly sorry to hear this. It's not your fault; you've done the absolute best you could for each and every one of your mice. You have nothing to feel guilty about.

"Heralds of the coming doom, by cry of raven, we are drawn. This oath of war and vengeance, on blade of exalted iron sworn. With blood-anointed swords aloft, advance we into dread's dark shade. Punishment divine unleashed with hate, a wrathful storm of bolt and blade. Purge with plasma, fist, and shell; bring cleansing fire's righteous breath. For the Emperor, knights of Caliban! The Lion's anointed Angels of Death! No forgiveness. No retreat."

My current mice: Sally (PEW), Selina (Broken Black), and Olivia (Broken Tricolor)

Rainbow bridge: Molly (PEW), Lucy (Brindle), and Sarah (PEW)
AnonONIagent
AnonONIagent
Sr Member
Sr Member

Scorpio

http://anononiagent.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by CinnamonPearl Thu 22 Dec 2016, 9:27 am

So, you all know how I said there's a lot I want to say? Well, I think I'm ready to say those things now.

So little Henry Jingles is gone now. But despite how I felt a few days ago, I really have no regrets over anything that happened in his life. Cause even though it was shorter than some (though nine estimated months isn't too bad at all for a mouse), he was probably the happiest mouse I have ever had. You all should've seen him! Pretty much every day he was sparking over nothing, climbing around in his tank and being rambunctious. He was one of those mice who were so appreciative that he just had to be happy all the time. Even to his final day, when he could hardly breathe, he was still climbing up his tower and jumping up to the top of his water bottle cause he was bored without his wheel. So even if our time together was short, and he never liked me quite as much as some of his girls, he was so, so happy right up to the end. He carried me through a very stressful time in my life as my only pet, but he did the job well. And now that job can pass on to the new girls. It's time to look to the future!

Pisces

Back to top Go down

Post by Artistwolf Thu 22 Dec 2016, 9:42 am

That's good. I'm glad you can remember the good things and not blame yourself for anything. Hug

Artistwolf
Artistwolf

Aries Busy

http://artistwolf16.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MesaMouse Thu 22 Dec 2016, 3:12 pm

Sorry to just be catching up to this thread. I'm really starting to think that scaredymouse is right that robust, healthy mice are the exception unless they come from a breeder. However, from all of your posts, we know that Henry was a very happy mouse and did, indeed, have a wonderful life with you.

MesaMouse
MesaMouse

Libra Amused

Back to top Go down

Post by scaredymouse Thu 22 Dec 2016, 6:48 pm

Rest peacefully, little man. You were a good mouse and you will be missed. My Goose was like that... just so happy all the time. It was a beautiful thing to see. I hope you and Henry find each other again ❤

Rainbow Angel  Penny, Honeybun, Lucy, Annie, Gilly, Furgie, Tedward Wigglesworth, Olivia, Goose, Sweet Katie, Binky, Delilah, Bitsy, Boopers, Sprout, Splotchy, Eva, Slappy, Shuggie, Fancy Pants, Jellybean, Charlie, Murray, Sally, Maya, Gunther, Lil Smokey, Magnus, Norman, Winnie, Sally, George, Harriet, Spec, Erzulie, Lucille, Agatha and Clementine.
scaredymouse
scaredymouse

Virgo Sluggish
Best Cage -- December 2016

Back to top Go down

Post by maygins Thu 22 Dec 2016, 9:09 pm

my condolences Sad It's sad to see a mouse go, they just grab your heart and run away with it.

Sr Member
Sr Member

Sagittarius Drama Queen

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjrkVYG7q94N_NHZv02zAvw?view_as=subscriber

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum