Pet Mouse Fanciers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bochy's Christmas

4 posters

Go down

Bochy's Christmas Empty Bochy's Christmas

Post by MesaMouse Mon 26 Dec 2016, 7:06 pm

Bochy received two presents yesterday, the scratching post/hammock and a catnip feathered bird: the latter was a big hit but the first, meh.

What IS this, Bochy asks?
Bochy's Christmas What%20is%20this%201_zpscjtwo77j

THIS is MINE!!
Bochy's Christmas THIS%20is%20MINE_zpsh1achqjq

Bochy's funky lashes - the golden lashes wholly blend on her gold side but look totally weird on her dark side!
Bochy's Christmas Bochy%2012-22-16_zpsxtm3nd9m

Oh, and Imogene the ham loved her Whimzee stick and the hanging bird toy...I've never seen her excited over a toy (other than her wheel) before!

MesaMouse
MesaMouse

Libra Amused

Back to top Go down

Bochy's Christmas Empty Re: Bochy's Christmas

Post by scaredymouse Mon 26 Dec 2016, 7:27 pm

Aw, Bochy! I'm glad they liked their presents. I bet if you sprinkle some catnip on that hammock, she will soon find it irresistible! Hope she's still feeling well Smile

Rainbow Angel  Penny, Honeybun, Lucy, Annie, Gilly, Furgie, Tedward Wigglesworth, Olivia, Goose, Sweet Katie, Binky, Delilah, Bitsy, Boopers, Sprout, Splotchy, Eva, Slappy, Shuggie, Fancy Pants, Jellybean, Charlie, Murray, Sally, Maya, Gunther, Lil Smokey, Magnus, Norman, Winnie, Sally, George, Harriet, Spec, Erzulie, Lucille, Agatha and Clementine.
scaredymouse
scaredymouse

Virgo Sluggish
Best Cage -- December 2016

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy Mon 26 Dec 2016, 11:17 pm

What fun! My older cats don't like trees and stuff either. I wonder if that's something they really have to be exposed to as kittens. Confused
Peachy
Peachy

Scorpio Classy

Back to top Go down

Post by scaredymouse Tue 27 Dec 2016, 12:11 am

I always put mine next to windows, they seem to find that much more interesting.

Rainbow Angel  Penny, Honeybun, Lucy, Annie, Gilly, Furgie, Tedward Wigglesworth, Olivia, Goose, Sweet Katie, Binky, Delilah, Bitsy, Boopers, Sprout, Splotchy, Eva, Slappy, Shuggie, Fancy Pants, Jellybean, Charlie, Murray, Sally, Maya, Gunther, Lil Smokey, Magnus, Norman, Winnie, Sally, George, Harriet, Spec, Erzulie, Lucille, Agatha and Clementine.
scaredymouse
scaredymouse

Virgo Sluggish
Best Cage -- December 2016

Back to top Go down

Post by CallaLily Tue 27 Dec 2016, 8:36 am

She's so pretty! Glad most of Christmas was a hit.

All of my cats like climbing up high, well except the blind guy but he used to. I second what Scaredy said about the catnip and putting it near a window if you can.

CallaLily

Festive

Back to top Go down

Post by MesaMouse Tue 27 Dec 2016, 3:35 pm

CallaLily wrote:She's so pretty!  Glad most of Christmas was a hit.

All of my cats like climbing up high, well except the blind guy but he used to.  I second what Scaredy said about the catnip and putting it near a window if you can.  

The only reason I put it in the hall was that she likes to sit in the hall to be near me when I'm in the kitchen on the computer so I figured she'd get used to it faster if it was in a familiar area. Once she actually gets on it and understands what it is, the unit will be moved over by the living room arcadia door so she can look onto the back patio and perhaps see the occasional bird or gecko.

Slight set back today: vomiting this morning and diarrhea since yesterday. The vet is putting her back on Metronidazole for two weeks and is prescribing a different million dollar food as Bochy's woes may be triggered by a food allergy. They'll call me when the tiny pills have been chopped up and have told me to bring back the remaining cans of Hills i/d food for credit towards the new diet. I swear, if this cat pulls through, her food budget will easily eclipse mine per month...guess it's a good thing that I'll be getting about $3 more per month in Social Security starting in January thanks to an itsy-bitsy COLA bump Laughing .

MesaMouse
MesaMouse

Libra Amused

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum