Pet Mouse Fanciers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CompTIA A+ 220-902 test

+2
CanadianExport
AnonONIagent
6 posters

Go down

CompTIA A+ 220-902 test Empty CompTIA A+ 220-902 test

Post by AnonONIagent Thu 29 Dec 2016, 11:22 pm

I don't think I've discussed this before, but if I have then I'll reiterate for those who may still be unaware: For the past year and a half I have been in the process of studying to become a certified computer technician so that I can enter the IT field. It has been a long time coming and there have been more than a few bumps in the road, but tomorrow I am finally taking the 220-902 test, the final test I'll need to complete in order to get the CompTIA A+ certification, a baseline computer science certification that should allow me to take my first steps into the IT world. I have technically taken this test before, back before the standards were updated and the test was the 220-802, and that time I failed it. But now I have retested back up to this point under the new standards and am ready to take it again.

Needless to say, I am extremely nervous about tomorrow. Although I feel I am much more ready for this test than I was last time and I am currently averaging at around 75% on my practice tests across various websites, there is still always that nagging fear and uncertainty. And failing this test not only means a delay in my road to becoming certified, but also the loss of a considerable investment as well, as each test costs $200 to take.

So wish me luck! I'll post again tomorrow morning after I'm done to let you all know how it went.

"Heralds of the coming doom, by cry of raven, we are drawn. This oath of war and vengeance, on blade of exalted iron sworn. With blood-anointed swords aloft, advance we into dread's dark shade. Punishment divine unleashed with hate, a wrathful storm of bolt and blade. Purge with plasma, fist, and shell; bring cleansing fire's righteous breath. For the Emperor, knights of Caliban! The Lion's anointed Angels of Death! No forgiveness. No retreat."

My current mice: Sally (PEW), Selina (Broken Black), and Olivia (Broken Tricolor)

Rainbow bridge: Molly (PEW), Lucy (Brindle), and Sarah (PEW)
AnonONIagent
AnonONIagent
Sr Member
Sr Member

Scorpio

http://anononiagent.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

CompTIA A+ 220-902 test Empty Re: CompTIA A+ 220-902 test

Post by CanadianExport Thu 29 Dec 2016, 11:31 pm

I wish you the best tomorrow! I completely understand the fear and anxiety around these types of test. I have been in the same boat with my CPA exam which is four parts that come out to about the same cost. You will rock it!
CanadianExport
CanadianExport
Sr Member
Sr Member

Libra Fine

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy Thu 29 Dec 2016, 11:47 pm

How exciting! Fingers crossed that you do fantastic!! Bouncy
Peachy
Peachy

Scorpio Classy

Back to top Go down

Post by AnonONIagent Fri 30 Dec 2016, 12:16 pm

I passed! I am now A+ certified!

"Heralds of the coming doom, by cry of raven, we are drawn. This oath of war and vengeance, on blade of exalted iron sworn. With blood-anointed swords aloft, advance we into dread's dark shade. Punishment divine unleashed with hate, a wrathful storm of bolt and blade. Purge with plasma, fist, and shell; bring cleansing fire's righteous breath. For the Emperor, knights of Caliban! The Lion's anointed Angels of Death! No forgiveness. No retreat."

My current mice: Sally (PEW), Selina (Broken Black), and Olivia (Broken Tricolor)

Rainbow bridge: Molly (PEW), Lucy (Brindle), and Sarah (PEW)
AnonONIagent
AnonONIagent
Sr Member
Sr Member

Scorpio

http://anononiagent.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by AnonymousMouseOwner Fri 30 Dec 2016, 3:42 pm

Yay, congratulations!

AnonymousMouseOwner

Creative
1st Place -- December 2016

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIep-VOhEjeTsilL7Sk2fFQ https://www.instagram.com/anonymousmousevideos/

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy Fri 30 Dec 2016, 8:05 pm

Great news!!! Congrats Sub
Peachy
Peachy

Scorpio Classy

Back to top Go down

Post by CinnamonPearl Fri 30 Dec 2016, 10:43 pm

WOOOOHOOOOO! Good job Anon! Very Happy

Pisces

Back to top Go down

Post by scaredymouse Sat 31 Dec 2016, 7:31 pm

Excellent! Congratulations on your accomplishment! My husband works in IT and had to take that same test about 10 years ago!

Rainbow Angel  Penny, Honeybun, Lucy, Annie, Gilly, Furgie, Tedward Wigglesworth, Olivia, Goose, Sweet Katie, Binky, Delilah, Bitsy, Boopers, Sprout, Splotchy, Eva, Slappy, Shuggie, Fancy Pants, Jellybean, Charlie, Murray, Sally, Maya, Gunther, Lil Smokey, Magnus, Norman, Winnie, Sally, George, Harriet, Spec, Erzulie, Lucille, Agatha and Clementine.
scaredymouse
scaredymouse

Virgo Sluggish
Best Cage -- December 2016

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum