Pet Mouse Fanciers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Amazing deals on Kaytee C&C

4 posters

Go down

Amazing deals on Kaytee C&C Empty Amazing deals on Kaytee C&C

Post by AnonymousMouseOwner Sun 01 Jan 2017, 4:39 pm

Drs. Foster and Smith has an incredible deal on Kaytee bedding right now, which ends on January 10th... Only $8.79 for a 1000 cubic inch bag, plus free shipping on orders $19+!! http://www.drsfostersmith.com/product/prod_display.cfm?c=6067+20028+24381&pcatid=24381

Last edited by AnonymousMouseOwner on Sun 01 Jan 2017, 7:12 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Realized I forgot the extra "e" in Kaytee)

AnonymousMouseOwner

Creative
1st Place -- December 2016

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIep-VOhEjeTsilL7Sk2fFQ https://www.instagram.com/anonymousmousevideos/

Back to top Go down

Amazing deals on Kaytee C&C Empty Re: Amazing deals on Kaytee C&C

Post by scaredymouse Sun 01 Jan 2017, 5:54 pm

On it! Thanks!

Rainbow Angel  Penny, Honeybun, Lucy, Annie, Gilly, Furgie, Tedward Wigglesworth, Olivia, Goose, Sweet Katie, Binky, Delilah, Bitsy, Boopers, Sprout, Splotchy, Eva, Slappy, Shuggie, Fancy Pants, Jellybean, Charlie, Murray, Sally, Maya, Gunther, Lil Smokey, Magnus, Norman, Winnie, Sally, George, Harriet, Spec, Erzulie, Lucille, Agatha and Clementine.
scaredymouse
scaredymouse

Virgo Sluggish
Best Cage -- December 2016

Back to top Go down

Post by MesaMouse Sun 01 Jan 2017, 6:35 pm

Yay! Thanks for the info Very Happy .

MesaMouse
MesaMouse

Libra Amused

Back to top Go down

Post by CallaLily Sun 01 Jan 2017, 7:37 pm

Always after I just place an order. Laughing

I did get the buy 2 get one free from Petsmart. I think it works out to be a few cents more. Oh well.

CallaLily

Festive

Back to top Go down

Post by MesaMouse Mon 02 Jan 2017, 12:38 pm

Thanks again, Anonymous! Just placed my order for (1) 1000cu Clean and Cozy, (1) Safari Deluxe Cat Nail Clipper and (1) 20lb bag of So Phresh Pine Pellets cat litter and spent less than $22 with free shipping. I always used Feline Pine pellet litter (with a box liner) for my former cats and loved how the pellets were dissolved into sawdust by the urine, making the weekly clean up a lightweight snap. Hopefully Bochy will be able to transition to the pellets easily and I can forego those heavy jugs of clay litter.

MesaMouse
MesaMouse

Libra Amused

Back to top Go down

Post by AnonymousMouseOwner Mon 02 Jan 2017, 3:44 pm

CallaLily wrote:Always after I just place an order. Laughing

I did get the buy 2 get one free from Petsmart.  I think it works out to be a few cents more. Oh well.
Aww, lol. At least it's only a few cents more.
MesaMouse wrote:Thanks again, Anonymous! Just placed my order for (1) 1000cu Clean and Cozy, (1) Safari Deluxe Cat Nail Clipper and (1) 20lb bag of So Phresh Pine Pellets cat litter and spent less than $22 with free shipping. I always used Feline Pine pellet litter (with a box liner) for my former cats and loved how the pellets were dissolved into sawdust by the urine, making the weekly clean up a lightweight snap. Hopefully Bochy will be able to transition to the pellets easily and I can forego those heavy jugs of clay litter.
No problem, Mesa! I'm glad you got some stuff that you and your pets will enjoy! I order a lot from Drs. Foster and Smith, they always have fantastic sales if you check often like I do Smile

AnonymousMouseOwner

Creative
1st Place -- December 2016

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIep-VOhEjeTsilL7Sk2fFQ https://www.instagram.com/anonymousmousevideos/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum