Pet Mouse Fanciers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What does sparking look like?

3 posters

Go down

What does sparking look like? Empty What does sparking look like?

Post by AnonymousMouseOwner Sat 07 Jan 2017, 9:20 pm

What does sparking look like? I know what it is, it's a way mice express there excitement, and people talk about their mice sparking a lot. I'm not sure if I've ever observed my mice sparking or not, but once, when I introduced Clover and Blossom to Daisy and Holly, Blossom was jumping so high she nearly jumped out of the tank (I had the lid off). Is that what sparking is like? If so, that's the only time I have ever noticed it, does that mean my mice never get excited? Sad

AnonymousMouseOwner

Creative
1st Place -- December 2016

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIep-VOhEjeTsilL7Sk2fFQ https://www.instagram.com/anonymousmousevideos/

Back to top Go down

What does sparking look like? Empty Re: What does sparking look like?

Post by Peachy Sat 07 Jan 2017, 9:36 pm

Sparking/popcorning is just quick, little uncontrollable jumps. Some people liken it to popcorn popping around. They're so excited they just... pop! Razz
This video is a good example. Not seeing it doesn't mean your mice aren't ever happy or excited though.
Peachy
Peachy

Scorpio Classy

Back to top Go down

Post by Mouse friend Fri 14 Jul 2017, 6:38 pm

Just read this because I'd read the word but wasn't sure what it meant and was going to ask if mice popcorn like guinea pigs do. Now I have both my answers and am happy to be able to say I've seen all three of my girls sparking in the past:) but to Anonymousmouseower if it is similar to popcorning in guineapigs, Peachy is right it doesn't mean their not happy or excited, just their more laid back which is nice because they must feel secure and relaxed:)

Mouse friend

Festive

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum