Pet Mouse Fanciers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy 6 months, Clover!

+3
CinnamonPearl
Peachy
AnonymousMouseOwner
7 posters

Go down

Happy 6 months, Clover! Empty Happy 6 months, Clover!

Post by AnonymousMouseOwner Mon 09 Jan 2017, 4:00 pm

Where do I even begin about this girl. She has so much personality and she is so sweet. January 2nd was her 6 month gotcha day. I'll celebrate by retelling her story and adding lots of cute pictures to this post! And of course, she'll also get lots of oats and mealworms for her gotcha day too!

One day I was browsing Craigslist and a mouse came up in the free section. The post read "Free mouse, please help him, he needs a home". Something told me to ask if they were sure it was male. Later that day, we called the person. We asked if they were sure or not, and they said "Oh, we already gave away the male, we have a female still though". Not sure what they meant by that, we asked if they had been together they replied "No, they lived in separate cages, we never put them together". We then asked if they had any pictures they could send us online. They said they didn't have any on hand but they could take some and send them to us. So they took some pictures of her hanging out on their shoulder, but she just looked like a little blurry blob, you couldn't tell anything from the picture, other than the fact that she was a mouse. So, we arranged a date to go to their house and pick her up.

When we got there, and they brought her out, she was tiny and skinny, I didn't even pay attention to her color or coat really, I just knew I wanted her. They put her in my hand, and she walked around for a while, then I went and got the carrier out of the car, and we took her.  

She was starving and went to the food bowl immediately after getting to her new home. This is a picture I got of her eating:

Happy 6 months, Clover! Img_8910

This is how tiny she was, that block is not much bigger than a quarter, she was soooo tiny.
Happy 6 months, Clover! Img_8911

Weeks went by and she was introduced to the girls, and now she is as happy as can be. She's pretty tame for a girl mouse, she will sit comfortably in my hand and groom herself. And normally I wouldn't hand feed treats, but she's never even nibbled me, so I hand feed her treats, and she'll gently take them from me with her two front paws. She is such a gentle, sweet mouse, not only to me, but to the other girls too. You are a great mouse Clover, and very loved, happy gotcha day!

Now enjoy some pictures of little Clover:
Happy 6 months, Clover! Clover10
Happy 6 months, Clover! Clover11
Happy 6 months, Clover! Holly_20
Happy 6 months, Clover! New_mo53
Happy 6 months, Clover! New_mo54
Happy 6 months, Clover! Mice_021
Happy 6 months, Clover! Rosie_16
Happy 6 months, Clover! New_mo55
Happy 6 months, Clover! Img_0510
Happy 6 months, Clover! Img_0311
Happy 6 months, Clover! Img_0310
Happy 6 months, Clover! Img_9410
Happy 6 months, Clover! Img_9411

Last edited by AnonymousMouseOwner on Mon 09 Jan 2017, 4:09 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Ugh, months not moths LOL)

AnonymousMouseOwner

Creative
1st Place -- December 2016

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIep-VOhEjeTsilL7Sk2fFQ https://www.instagram.com/anonymousmousevideos/

Back to top Go down

Happy 6 months, Clover! Empty Re: Happy 6 months, Clover!

Post by Peachy Mon 09 Jan 2017, 4:36 pm

Happy 6 months, Clover!! Confetti
She's so cute, and so lucky that you found her. She reminds me a lot of my first mom mouse, Ali. Smile
Peachy
Peachy

Scorpio Classy

Back to top Go down

Post by CinnamonPearl Mon 09 Jan 2017, 4:54 pm

Yay Clover! A sweet little mouse. How good that you found her and took her in!

Pisces

Back to top Go down

Post by CallaLily Mon 09 Jan 2017, 6:44 pm

She's such a cutie. Happy 6 months!! Confetti

CallaLily

Festive

Back to top Go down

Post by Unicorn Mon 09 Jan 2017, 11:36 pm

Aaaaa wookits her widdy faceums! Jump Hearts

I need more mice. Why don't I have my own place? I need more room for more cages and more mice.

Thanks for sharing her story and all these great photos! Need to up my picture game too, clearly. Wink
Unicorn
Unicorn
Sr Member
Sr Member

Wishful

Back to top Go down

Post by MesaMouse Tue 10 Jan 2017, 12:37 pm

I didn't know her backstory so thanks for including that with all those fabulous pics of the lovely Clover. She's grown into such a beautiful mouse! From the early pics, it was hard to tell what color she'd be but now such a rich brindle! Especially love the first pic of Clover with Lilac Love .

MesaMouse
MesaMouse

Libra Amused

Back to top Go down

Post by scaredymouse Thu 12 Jan 2017, 5:44 pm

Sweet little Clover,

Happy half Birthday little lady!  

Bday9

Auntie Scaredymouse

Rainbow Angel  Penny, Honeybun, Lucy, Annie, Gilly, Furgie, Tedward Wigglesworth, Olivia, Goose, Sweet Katie, Binky, Delilah, Bitsy, Boopers, Sprout, Splotchy, Eva, Slappy, Shuggie, Fancy Pants, Jellybean, Charlie, Murray, Sally, Maya, Gunther, Lil Smokey, Magnus, Norman, Winnie, Sally, George, Harriet, Spec, Erzulie, Lucille, Agatha and Clementine.
scaredymouse
scaredymouse

Virgo Sluggish
Best Cage -- December 2016

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down