Pet Mouse Fanciers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi guys! So many things are changing!

+6
CinnamonPearl
MouseLover
scaredymouse
Artistwolf
Peachy
Windmilla
10 posters

Go down

Hi guys! So many things are changing! Empty Hi guys! So many things are changing!

Post by Windmilla Wed 04 May 2016, 4:14 pm

So, yes, I AM SUPER LATE BUT I'M HERE!!
I just saw all of that stuff on TFM now!

I was absent for a good while, it was a time for mourning my little girls. I just checked from time to see new pictures of your meecers and didn't pay much attention to the rest of the forum. So, I missed the big announcement and all. Embarassed

That said, I have SO MUCH to tell you guys!
Most of you know I'm from Brazil, right...
Well I'm moving to Europe!! Bouncy Bouncy Bouncy Boy am I excited!!
My family is already there, and I go there this saturday! I can't wait!

And I really want to get back to mice.
I had two WONDERFUL pet rats for half a year, but I had to rehome my perfect little boys because I couldn't afford to take them (and it'd be a really long and stressful travel for them, so I gave them to a really dear friend and she's giving as much love to them as I would myself!).

And now I feel the need to have mice again.

Maybe a little boy, now? I'm not sure yet.
So far I didn't find any mouseries in Portugal (where I'll live) or any neighbouring countries --- but that's not gonna stop me! :b

So... yeah, hi guys! heehee you're going to have to put up with me now!
Windmilla
Windmilla
Jr Member
Jr Member

Gemini Happy

Back to top Go down

Hi guys! So many things are changing! Empty Re: Hi guys! So many things are changing!

Post by Peachy Wed 04 May 2016, 4:27 pm

Wave I'm so glad to see you here!!! Though it's a shame about your boy rats, moving to Europe sounds awesome!
Peachy
Peachy

Scorpio Classy

Back to top Go down

Hi guys! So many things are changing! Empty Re: Hi guys! So many things are changing!

Post by Artistwolf Wed 04 May 2016, 4:37 pm

It's great to have you back, Windmilla! ooh, do I envy you... I would die to live in Portugal! Lol well actually it wouldn't do me any good to die because then I couldn't really live there, could I? XD sorry
I'm excited to hear your future mouse adventures!

Artistwolf
Artistwolf

Aries Busy

http://artistwolf16.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by scaredymouse Wed 04 May 2016, 4:50 pm

I'm so glad you made it! Glad to see you. Good luck with your move, how exciting!

Rainbow Angel  Penny, Honeybun, Lucy, Annie, Gilly, Furgie, Tedward Wigglesworth, Olivia, Goose, Sweet Katie, Binky, Delilah, Bitsy, Boopers, Sprout, Splotchy, Eva, Slappy, Shuggie, Fancy Pants, Jellybean, Charlie, Murray, Sally, Maya, Gunther, Lil Smokey, Magnus, Norman, Winnie, Sally, George, Harriet, Spec, Erzulie, Lucille, Agatha and Clementine.
scaredymouse
scaredymouse

Virgo Sluggish
Best Cage -- December 2016

Back to top Go down

Post by MouseLover Wed 04 May 2016, 5:02 pm

Welcome and good luck with your move to Portugal Smile hope you manage to find some mice!

MouseLover

Scorpio Sleepy

https://www.instagram.com/lexymullins

Back to top Go down

Post by CinnamonPearl Wed 04 May 2016, 6:04 pm

So glad to see you here! Though parting with your boys must've been hard, a move to Europe sounds exciting! You'll have to let us know how it all goes.

Pisces

Back to top Go down

Post by stephlisa Thu 05 May 2016, 3:41 am

Hello!
Nice to meet you. Smile

Aquarius Zen
1st Place -- November 2016

http://instagram.com/stephanellimouse

Back to top Go down

Post by CallaLily Thu 05 May 2016, 7:08 am

hello3

How exciting, moving to Portugal! I'm glad you were able to leave your rats with someone you know and trust. Good luck with the move.

CallaLily

Festive

Back to top Go down

Post by MesaMouse Thu 05 May 2016, 1:32 pm

Welcome Train Glad you found the new site! Like you, as my mice passed on, I visited TFM less and less often and was taken by surprise to read the closure/new site thread. It's great that so many TFMers have moved over with new folks joining, too. Good luck with your very exciting move to Portugal -- I saw a post from you on another thread, saw "Portugal" and said to myself, "Hey! Isn't Windmilla in Brazil???. How long have I been gone? What did I miss Confused ". Keep us posted re your relocation and the quest for mice.

MesaMouse
MesaMouse

Libra Amused

Back to top Go down

Post by Windmilla Fri 06 May 2016, 10:36 pm

MesaMouse wrote:Welcome Train Glad you found the new site! Like you, as my mice passed on, I visited TFM less and less often and was taken by surprise to read the closure/new site thread. It's great that so many TFMers have moved over with new folks joining, too. Good luck with your very exciting move to Portugal -- I saw a post from you on another thread, saw "Portugal" and said to myself, "Hey! Isn't Windmilla in Brazil???. How long have I been gone? What did I miss  Confused ". Keep us posted re your relocation and the quest for mice.

Haha all that change may have been confusing, yeah Laughing

Thanks everyone and I'll sure update you with all of the mousey stuff--- and maybe the other stuff too, on the appropriate subforum Wink
Windmilla
Windmilla
Jr Member
Jr Member

Gemini Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Upendiparrot Mon 09 May 2016, 10:39 pm

Hey Windmilla! Mesa! Hello! Very Happy

I'm so happy everyone is making a comeback, lol. Looks like I'm not the only one who disappeared to mourn... makes me less guilty.

Aquarius Stressed

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down