Pet Mouse Fanciers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

new little ladies

4 posters

Go down

new little ladies  Empty new little ladies

Post by scaredymouse Sun 05 Feb 2017, 1:21 pm

These aren't the greatest pictures but I'm sure everyone is just dying to meet them (lol), so I thought I would post them.

Meet:
Sally (white with gray splotches), she's adorable
Georgina, who I intend to call George (champagne), looks like my late Furgie
Winifred, who I intend to cal Fred (broken brindle I think) she's pretty

new little ladies  Wp_20170

new little ladies  Wp_20169

new little ladies  Wp_20168

Rainbow Angel  Penny, Honeybun, Lucy, Annie, Gilly, Furgie, Tedward Wigglesworth, Olivia, Goose, Sweet Katie, Binky, Delilah, Bitsy, Boopers, Sprout, Splotchy, Eva, Slappy, Shuggie, Fancy Pants, Jellybean, Charlie, Murray, Sally, Maya, Gunther, Lil Smokey, Magnus, Norman, Winnie, Sally, George, Harriet, Spec, Erzulie, Lucille, Agatha and Clementine.
scaredymouse
scaredymouse

Virgo Sluggish
Best Cage -- December 2016

Back to top Go down

new little ladies  Empty Re: new little ladies

Post by CallaLily Sun 05 Feb 2017, 2:51 pm

They're cute! Love

CallaLily

Festive

Back to top Go down

Post by MesaMouse Sun 05 Feb 2017, 3:28 pm

Squeee! They're all beautiful -- Georgina reminds me of my sweet Cordelia who was a champagne satin. Is Winifred a long-hair? Did they arrive at the same time as Lil Smokey? If those lovely patterns came from Petco, your store carries much better stock than mine. All of my lovely marked mice came from PetSmart, with the exception of Musetta, the Siamese, who was a Petco girl.

MesaMouse
MesaMouse

Libra Amused

Back to top Go down

Post by scaredymouse Sun 05 Feb 2017, 4:01 pm

They all seem pretty fluffy to me but I think Sally is the only one that has sorta long hair. Yeah, I got them all at the same time. I kinda went nuts at Petco. There was a beautiful white mouse that I really wanted but she ran into the crowd and I could tell which one she was Sad so, I came home with these ladies. And there was another gorgeous black and white baby with bright eyes but I love blue mice. Plus lil Smokey looked a little runty and you know I love a runt... And I knew he would get beat up so bad I that male tank.

Yeah, my Petco just started carrying beautiful mice. It's like 50/50 white and fancy coats. I hate it there. I hate that I get mice there Sad but thru all deserve homes no matter where they come from.

Anyway, I just lost my hammie Katie and Delilah is not long for this earth. And my hammie Binky is also coming to an end and her sister Boopers has a tumor. So, I'm expecting a lot of change, so I just jumped the gun a little with new critters Smile

Rainbow Angel  Penny, Honeybun, Lucy, Annie, Gilly, Furgie, Tedward Wigglesworth, Olivia, Goose, Sweet Katie, Binky, Delilah, Bitsy, Boopers, Sprout, Splotchy, Eva, Slappy, Shuggie, Fancy Pants, Jellybean, Charlie, Murray, Sally, Maya, Gunther, Lil Smokey, Magnus, Norman, Winnie, Sally, George, Harriet, Spec, Erzulie, Lucille, Agatha and Clementine.
scaredymouse
scaredymouse

Virgo Sluggish

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy Tue 07 Feb 2017, 4:26 pm

My Petcos occasionally get a few colored mice mixed in with a bunch of PEWs, but they're usually males, and not like these ladies! That's okay, because Cora came from Petco and had worms, so I've been kinda freaked out about getting anyone else from there. Undecided

It looks like Winifred has a super cute face. And I love Sally's little mark next to her eye. Love
Peachy
Peachy

Scorpio Classy

Back to top Go down

Post by scaredymouse Tue 07 Feb 2017, 4:42 pm

sally had marks by both of her eyes, it reminds me of the bride of Frankenstein!

scaredymouse
scaredymouse

Virgo Sluggish

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down