Pet Mouse Fanciers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Photo shoot!

+2
CallaLily
AnonymousMouseOwner
6 posters

Go down

Photo shoot! Empty Photo shoot!

Post by AnonymousMouseOwner Mon 06 Feb 2017, 6:55 pm

Had a photo shoot with some of the mice today! Smile
Photo shoot! Mice_r16
Photo shoot! Mice_r10
Photo shoot! Mice_r15
Photo shoot! Mice_r14
Photo shoot! Mice_r12
Photo shoot! Mice_r17
Photo shoot! Mice_r11
Photo shoot! Mice_r13

AnonymousMouseOwner

Creative
1st Place -- December 2016

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIep-VOhEjeTsilL7Sk2fFQ https://www.instagram.com/anonymousmousevideos/

Back to top Go down

Photo shoot! Empty Re: Photo shoot!

Post by CallaLily Mon 06 Feb 2017, 7:04 pm

You take such amazing pics of your mice and they're all so cute. I especially love the first two. Those little hands holding that treat! Heart Eyes

CallaLily

Festive

Back to top Go down

Post by scaredymouse Mon 06 Feb 2017, 8:51 pm

I love that big ol' blob Daisy!!!

Rainbow Angel  Penny, Honeybun, Lucy, Annie, Gilly, Furgie, Tedward Wigglesworth, Olivia, Goose, Sweet Katie, Binky, Delilah, Bitsy, Boopers, Sprout, Splotchy, Eva, Slappy, Shuggie, Fancy Pants, Jellybean, Charlie, Murray, Sally, Maya, Gunther, Lil Smokey, Magnus, Norman, Winnie, Sally, George, Harriet, Spec, Erzulie, Lucille, Agatha and Clementine.
scaredymouse
scaredymouse

Virgo Sluggish
Best Cage -- December 2016

Back to top Go down

Post by AnonymousMouseOwner Mon 06 Feb 2017, 9:05 pm

scaredymouse wrote:I love that big ol' blob Daisy!!!
Believe it or not, that is Clover Laughing Clover has also become a big blob, and is nearly as big as Daisy.

AnonymousMouseOwner

Creative

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIep-VOhEjeTsilL7Sk2fFQ https://www.instagram.com/anonymousmousevideos/

Back to top Go down

Post by scaredymouse Tue 07 Feb 2017, 2:17 am

Lucky! You have two blobs! I've only got one blob. Jellybean is nearly 70g!?!

Rainbow Angel  Penny, Honeybun, Lucy, Annie, Gilly, Furgie, Tedward Wigglesworth, Olivia, Goose, Sweet Katie, Binky, Delilah, Bitsy, Boopers, Sprout, Splotchy, Eva, Slappy, Shuggie, Fancy Pants, Jellybean, Charlie, Murray, Sally, Maya, Gunther, Lil Smokey, Magnus, Norman, Winnie, Sally, George, Harriet, Spec, Erzulie, Lucille, Agatha and Clementine.
scaredymouse
scaredymouse

Virgo Sluggish

Back to top Go down

Post by AnonymousMouseOwner Tue 07 Feb 2017, 2:27 am

scaredymouse wrote:Lucky!  You have two blobs!  I've only got one blob.  Jellybean is nearly 70g!?!
Lol! Last time I weighed Daisy she was somewhere between like 90 - 100 grams! Laughing

AnonymousMouseOwner

Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by scaredymouse Tue 07 Feb 2017, 2:33 am

I expect my new girl Fred to get really blobby since she's got some brindle in her.

Um, and 90+ is so big! Jellybean has a really petite frame, so I think she's about as big as she can get. At least, I think! She's still young.

scaredymouse
scaredymouse

Virgo Sluggish

Back to top Go down

Post by AnonymousMouseOwner Tue 07 Feb 2017, 2:39 am

Look at her head compared to her body! Lol. That is just a rough estimate though, I don't have a kitchen scale and I really need to get one. I use some scale my dad gave me, and it is for weighing fish, so not totally accurate. But Daisy is actually bigger than Clover, and you can tell how big Clover is in the picture I posted.
Photo shoot! Holly_26
Photo shoot! Holly_25

AnonymousMouseOwner

Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Unicorn Tue 07 Feb 2017, 10:09 am

Oh oh oh, BRINDLE! Jump Hearts

I had a wee brindle named Sprinkles (because she was sprinkled with colors) and she was so dear- and, like 99.99999% of brindles, so fat. I know that the entire concept of fat is currently about as popular as SatanKrampus the Lord of All Darkness (a shame, as I too am fat but I am also quite adorable- though no when I had her, I was a teen at the time) but I thought she was an adorable munchkin. Ya can't fight genetics yo, not to mention it's genes WE the meddling humans gave them to look sprinkly, so I just celebrated her for what she was and considered her quite beautiful- not that I was at all mistaken, because her colors were spectacular. I loved her. She was very friendly. She came and got me when she was dying, and passed away in my lap.

There's not a one of your mice who isn't gorgeous, of course, but Sprinkles was really a great little friend so naturally I am very biased in favor of brindles. Wink I also like that lovely white spot on the strikingly gray mousie, and of course those long hair little teddybear fluffs are as darling as they can be!
Unicorn
Unicorn
Sr Member
Sr Member

Wishful

Back to top Go down

Post by MesaMouse Tue 07 Feb 2017, 4:54 pm

Ohhhh, that 2nd pic of Rocky! Kiss Love that his little mouth is open, mid-munch!

MesaMouse
MesaMouse

Libra Amused

Back to top Go down

Post by scaredymouse Tue 07 Feb 2017, 10:42 pm

Daisy looks like a potato, lol, with a face! I want to squish her and rub her on my cheek and plant lots of kisses on her! Squeeeee

scaredymouse
scaredymouse

Virgo Sluggish

Back to top Go down

Post by Bandit Cat Thu 09 Feb 2017, 3:44 pm

Your mice are so cute! I especially love the first picture, such a cute little face! Cotton does not like sitting still for pictures, but he does like the extra attention! Smile

Pets: Bandit (cat), Yahtzee, Peanut, and Gingersnap (gerbils), Cotton (mouse), Calypso and Merlin (bettas), my 60 gallon fish tank, discus tank, shrimp tank, guppy tank and a new bearded dragon called Simber!
Bandit Cat
Bandit Cat

Daring

Back to top Go down

Post by scaredymouse Thu 09 Feb 2017, 9:06 pm

Please update your will to state that in the event of your untimely demise that you bequeath your mice unto me.

Kthxbye

scaredymouse
scaredymouse

Virgo Sluggish

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum