Pet Mouse Fanciers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey Everyone!

4 posters

Go down

Hey Everyone! Empty Hey Everyone!

Post by CanadianExport Sun 12 Feb 2017, 11:20 am

Hey guys, I decided to come back because I miss seeing pictures of mice and all the cute things. I have had time to adjust to being petless and am a little lonely at home but with work and going to into busy season (I am an accountant at a CPA firm and we are going into tax season) it is not too bad because I am rarely home right now. I guess I wanted to come back and be part of a pet community again. I miss my girls still and my little Viggo but it is better. Sorry for rambling, mostly just wanted to say hi.
CanadianExport
CanadianExport
Sr Member
Sr Member

Libra Fine

Back to top Go down

Hey Everyone! Empty Re: Hey Everyone!

Post by Peachy Sun 12 Feb 2017, 12:54 pm

Yay! Confetti I'm so excited to see you back. Smile
Peachy
Peachy

Scorpio Classy

Back to top Go down

Post by CanadianExport Sun 12 Feb 2017, 1:36 pm

The best part is that I found out today that my girls were adopted out with all of their stuff! So they are still in their large bin cage with all of their wheels and toys!
CanadianExport
CanadianExport
Sr Member
Sr Member

Libra Fine

Back to top Go down

Post by MesaMouse Sun 12 Feb 2017, 2:32 pm

Glad you're back! And what wonderful news that your girls were adopted en masse and with all of their well-loved stuff! As you know, you don't have to have a current mouse to hang out here and enjoy the pictures and stories about others' mice.

MesaMouse
MesaMouse

Libra Amused

Back to top Go down

Post by scaredymouse Sun 12 Feb 2017, 3:20 pm

Welcome back and yay!!!!

Rainbow Angel  Penny, Honeybun, Lucy, Annie, Gilly, Furgie, Tedward Wigglesworth, Olivia, Goose, Sweet Katie, Binky, Delilah, Bitsy, Boopers, Sprout, Splotchy, Eva, Slappy, Shuggie, Fancy Pants, Jellybean, Charlie, Murray, Sally, Maya, Gunther, Lil Smokey, Magnus, Norman, Winnie, Sally, George, Harriet, Spec, Erzulie, Lucille, Agatha and Clementine.
scaredymouse
scaredymouse

Virgo Sluggish
Best Cage -- December 2016

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum