Pet Mouse Fanciers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

almost too embarressed to post these

+3
Mouseketeers
CallaLily
scaredymouse
7 posters

Go down

almost too embarressed to post these Empty almost too embarressed to post these

Post by scaredymouse Thu 05 May 2016, 2:29 am

But you guys already know how weird I am and how dedicated I am to my mice, so please enjoy (and don't judge) my cinco de mayo piñata's:

almost too embarressed to post these 9Ul7HVo

almost too embarressed to post these 7iicpNm

almost too embarressed to post these 3cMs7jK

for the record, they aren't suppose to actually be anything... just shapes and colors.  it was very freestyle and sometimes I lack the skills to back up my artistic drive. but the best part about mice is that they appreciate everything I do for them.
scaredymouse
scaredymouse

Virgo Sluggish
Best Cage -- December 2016

Back to top Go down

almost too embarressed to post these Empty Re: almost too embarressed to post these

Post by CallaLily Thu 05 May 2016, 7:05 am

Neat! Your mice will love shredding them.

CallaLily

Festive

Back to top Go down

almost too embarressed to post these Empty Re: almost too embarressed to post these

Post by Mouseketeers Thu 05 May 2016, 7:27 am

Oh goodness, never feel embarrassed! We are all in the same boat here xD They look fantastic! I wish I had the patience for this kind of stuff.
Mouseketeers
Mouseketeers
Sr Member
Sr Member

Relaxed

https://www.instagram.com/mymouseketeers/

Back to top Go down

Post by MouseLover Thu 05 May 2016, 9:18 am

Ooh awesome! I bet your mice will love that!
I totally agree about mice appreciating everything, it's one of the things I love most about them Love Any time my girls get something new, they're investigating and playing with it in 10 seconds max Laughing

MouseLover

Scorpio Sleepy

https://www.instagram.com/lexymullins

Back to top Go down

Post by Soren Thu 05 May 2016, 9:32 am

That will be very fun for them!
My mice attempt to eat any new thing I put in the cage (except for my hands thank goodness). It wouldn't last long in my cage, but tearing things apart are fun for mice.

side story...
I once put my phone in my cage to take a picture of Willow (which is what my avatar pic is right now), and what you don't see, are all the sisters that ran to my phone and started biting the phone case. My phone case has a lot of little teeth marks now, but at least i got a great picture of Willow.
Soren
Soren
Sr Member
Sr Member

Aquarius

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy Thu 05 May 2016, 10:00 am

Cute, those look like fun to make AND destroy. lol
Peachy
Peachy

Scorpio Classy

Back to top Go down

Post by MouseLover Thu 05 May 2016, 2:10 pm

scaredymouse - you inspired me to make a pinata too. Made a mouse-pinata filled with cheerios lol. Here it is in one of my cages... (came out really big, so just put a little thumbnail. You can click on it to make it bigger)

almost too embarressed to post these 13161013

MouseLover

Scorpio Sleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by scaredymouse Thu 05 May 2016, 2:43 pm

Squeak! Yours is cute! My artistic talent does not match my creative drive. But like I said, bless the little mouses who love my crafts all the same Smile

Rainbow Angel  Penny, Honeybun, Lucy, Annie, Gilly, Furgie, Tedward Wigglesworth, Olivia, Goose, Sweet Katie, Binky, Delilah, Bitsy, Boopers, Sprout, Splotchy, Eva, Slappy, Shuggie, Fancy Pants, Jellybean, Charlie, Murray, Sally, Maya, Gunther, Lil Smokey, Magnus, Norman, Winnie, Sally, George, Harriet, Spec, Erzulie, Lucille, Agatha and Clementine.
scaredymouse
scaredymouse

Virgo Sluggish

Back to top Go down

Post by Windmilla Fri 06 May 2016, 10:32 pm

I love your creativity and dedication to your little ones! I'm sure your meecers loved it!
Windmilla
Windmilla
Jr Member
Jr Member

Gemini Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by scaredymouse Fri 06 May 2016, 10:48 pm

I also made these little flowers out of tissue paper, I sprinkled food on top and they got to dig around for it.  How exciting for them, lol!

almost too embarressed to post these XVdyLy2
scaredymouse
scaredymouse

Virgo Sluggish

Back to top Go down

Post by MouseLover Sat 07 May 2016, 5:45 pm

That is beauuutiful Shocked looks like a lotus, how lovely!

MouseLover

Scorpio Sleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by scaredymouse Wed 11 May 2016, 4:41 pm

Before:
almost too embarressed to post these 6Pp8mbd

After:
almost too embarressed to post these AdKJaFh

They really liked it.  I was surprised how fast they tore into it... but then I remembered that the last time I made a piñata, I only had 3 ladies.  I think those two extra youngsters put in a lot of work on it.  Good times!
scaredymouse
scaredymouse

Virgo Sluggish

Back to top Go down

Post by CallaLily Wed 11 May 2016, 4:56 pm

Looks like they had a blast!

CallaLily

Festive

Back to top Go down

Post by MouseLover Wed 11 May 2016, 5:37 pm

Masters of destruction Razz

MouseLover

Scorpio Sleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy Wed 11 May 2016, 5:47 pm

That's hardly recognizable! Laughing
Peachy
Peachy

Scorpio Classy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down