Pet Mouse Fanciers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vacation haul

4 posters

Go down

Vacation haul Empty Vacation haul

Post by AnonymousMouseOwner Sun 05 Mar 2017, 9:49 pm

Just thought I'd share what I got from 2 different pet stores while on vacation! Enjoy! Very Happy

This is a picture of everything as a group:
Vacation haul Img_3810

I got a small bag of hemp seed and a small bag of bananas with no sugar added:
Vacation haul Img_3811

I got a bendy bridge, some chews shaped like veggies, and a bag of carrot chews:
Vacation haul Img_3817

A space pod, and a hanging coconut hide:
Vacation haul Img_3813

A bag of millet:
Vacation haul Img_3818

4 Whimzees and a knot nibbler:
Vacation haul Img_3815

2 Gigantic bags of white Kaytee C&C bedding for $13 each:
Vacation haul Img_3822
Vacation haul Img_3816

1 bag of 500 CU of blue C&C for $6:
Vacation haul Img_3820

2 of the smallest sized bags, the purple was $4 and the birthday cake was $7:
Vacation haul Img_3812

How did the mice like them? Let's see...
Vacation haul Img_3814
Vacation haul Img_3819
Vacation haul Img_3821

The knot nibbler was definitely a huge hit, I've never tried one of those before, and this definitely won't be my last one!

AnonymousMouseOwner

Creative
1st Place -- December 2016

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIep-VOhEjeTsilL7Sk2fFQ https://www.instagram.com/anonymousmousevideos/

Back to top Go down

Vacation haul Empty Re: Vacation haul

Post by Peachy Sun 05 Mar 2017, 11:51 pm

What fun! How much was the coconut hide? My girls just love that thing, but I'm kinda surprised at the price differences in store vs on Amazon. "Is it worth an extra $8 to not have to wait for it to be delivered? Hmm." Laughing
Peachy
Peachy

Scorpio Classy

Back to top Go down

Post by AnonymousMouseOwner Mon 06 Mar 2017, 12:19 am

Peachy wrote:What fun! How much was the coconut hide? My girls just love that thing, but I'm kinda surprised at the price differences in store vs on Amazon. "Is it worth an extra $8 to not have to wait for it to be delivered? Hmm." Laughing
That is actually one of the most pricey things I bought! It wasn't the best deal, but I've always wanted that hide, so I got it for $12.

AnonymousMouseOwner

Creative
1st Place -- December 2016

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIep-VOhEjeTsilL7Sk2fFQ https://www.instagram.com/anonymousmousevideos/

Back to top Go down

Post by scaredymouse Mon 06 Mar 2017, 2:46 am

I love shopping for the critters! I just got a bunch of knot nibblers for the hams, I think they were 3.99 ea on Amazon. Anyway, I'm pretty sure Splotchy is a genius. The doesn't chew the nibbler... she pulls the orange pins out and sets them in a little pile beside the nibbler until the whole thing just falls apart. The end. She doesn't chew, she disassembles! What a wacky ham!

Rainbow Angel  Penny, Honeybun, Lucy, Annie, Gilly, Furgie, Tedward Wigglesworth, Olivia, Goose, Sweet Katie, Binky, Delilah, Bitsy, Boopers, Sprout, Splotchy, Eva, Slappy, Shuggie, Fancy Pants, Jellybean, Charlie, Murray, Sally, Maya, Gunther, Lil Smokey, Magnus, Norman, Winnie, Sally, George, Harriet, Spec, Erzulie, Lucille, Agatha and Clementine.
scaredymouse
scaredymouse

Virgo Sluggish
Best Cage -- December 2016

Back to top Go down

Post by CallaLily Mon 06 Mar 2017, 6:54 am

Nice!

My previous girls loved the knot nibbler and pulled all the orange pins out too. Once it was all apart (which didn't take very long at all!), then they chewed the heck out of it. Very Happy

CallaLily

Festive

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum