Pet Mouse Fanciers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sir Spam

3 posters

Go down

Sir Spam Empty Sir Spam

Post by DVirginiana Thu 09 Mar 2017, 3:40 am

For my sweet little fat guy.  I knew we probably had a limited time from the very beginning, but you were such a sweet little butterball.  
This was taken during his last week, right after I gave him his meds. He had already lost a lot of weight at this point.  I would show him this during his last few days to remind him of the time he won a fight with a giant (but mainly because he always liked messing with the touch screen on my phone).

Sir Spam 16807275_10155067990388035_704194995562561585_n
DVirginiana
DVirginiana

Back to top Go down

Sir Spam Empty Re: Sir Spam

Post by CallaLily Thu 09 Mar 2017, 7:11 am

I'm sorry for your loss.

CallaLily

Festive

Back to top Go down

Post by scaredymouse Thu 09 Mar 2017, 9:19 am

He was a beautiful marshmallow and so very lucky to be loved by you. I'm sorry for your loss.

Rainbow Angel  Penny, Honeybun, Lucy, Annie, Gilly, Furgie, Tedward Wigglesworth, Olivia, Goose, Sweet Katie, Binky, Delilah, Bitsy, Boopers, Sprout, Splotchy, Eva, Slappy, Shuggie, Fancy Pants, Jellybean, Charlie, Murray, Sally, Maya, Gunther, Lil Smokey, Magnus, Norman, Winnie, Sally, George, Harriet, Spec, Erzulie, Lucille, Agatha and Clementine.
scaredymouse
scaredymouse

Virgo Sluggish
Best Cage -- December 2016

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down