Pet Mouse Fanciers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Amazon Order

4 posters

Go down

My Amazon Order Empty My Amazon Order

Post by CallaLily Fri 10 Mar 2017, 2:36 pm

I went ahead and placed an order for the great deal on Kaytee Clean & Cozy that Scaredy shared. It arrived today and all looks good, though one bag seems less full than the others, but whatever it was a great price. Cool

I also ordered a few wooden toys I've been wanting for a long time.

This one is just as I imagined. It arrived with a couple little broken pieces Sad but they should be a very easy fix.
My Amazon Order 20170312
This is actually going to Hamtaro.

And I seriously goofed on this one and didn't pay enough attention to the description, which does clearly list its teeny tiny size.  In my defense they also claimed it was a perfect size for hamsters and though I saw the reviews mentioning it was too small for hamsters, usually in those cases it's perfect for mice. But it really is teeny tiny. Oh well. The mice will still love to chew it and maybe pop in and out of it.  Lesson learned for the price of $17.  Beat Up
My Amazon Order 20170313

CallaLily

Festive

Back to top Go down

My Amazon Order Empty Re: My Amazon Order

Post by Peachy Fri 10 Mar 2017, 3:09 pm

Ah, fun! I've looked at those wood toys over and over repeatedly but always talk myself out of it. They look so fun, though it's too bad that thing is so tiny. Will make for cute pictures at least! Thumbs Up
Peachy
Peachy

Scorpio Classy

Back to top Go down

Post by MooMouse Fri 10 Mar 2017, 3:35 pm

Ooo, that first wooden structure looks amazing!

MooMouse
MooMouse
Sr Member
Sr Member

1st Place -- January 2017

Back to top Go down

Post by MesaMouse Mon 13 Mar 2017, 7:22 pm

CallaLily wrote:And I seriously goofed on this one and didn't pay enough attention to the description, which does clearly list its teeny tiny size.  In my defense they also claimed it was a perfect size for hamsters and though I saw the reviews mentioning it was too small for hamsters, usually in those cases it's perfect for mice. But it really is teeny tiny. Oh well. The mice will still love to chew it and maybe pop in and out of it.  Lesson learned for the price of $17.  Beat Up
My Amazon Order 20170313

I always have a ruler handy when looking at mouse/hamster stuff online. I've drooled over neat wooden houses and hides, especially on eBay, until I read the dimensions. The trick is making sure you really absorb "mm" vs "cm" in the description.

MesaMouse
MesaMouse

Libra Amused

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum