Pet Mouse Fanciers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

newest addition at Scaredy's Sanctuary

4 posters

Go down

newest addition at Scaredy's Sanctuary  Empty newest addition at Scaredy's Sanctuary

Post by scaredymouse Sat 11 Mar 2017, 7:08 am

This gentleman mouse has been staying with me because his owner couldn't medicate him.  He's got mites, OCD, he's covered in self inflicted wounds and he's trying to scratch his eyes out.  He was pretty depressed when he got here a week ago but he's really perked up.  I think there's a chance he can overcome this with lots of attention, distraction and enrichment.  His owner loves him but doesnt have the stomach to watch him tear at himself, has difficulty medicating, and feels like he would have a better chance with me.  I can't say no when people ask me to take critters.  I work with a rescue that calls me whenever they get mice, even though I told them too stop it!  Sigh.  I have so many mice in this house!  And this guy is an older mouse, i think about 1.5 years old, so he doesn't have * that* much time left.  I definitely can't say no to an older critter.

Here he is. He'll get a better tank set up this weekend now that he's a permanent resident. The tank below was just his temporary tank but it has lots of cool stuff to do in it and even a foraging wall!

newest addition at Scaredy's Sanctuary  Wp_20190

newest addition at Scaredy's Sanctuary  Wp_20189

newest addition at Scaredy's Sanctuary  Wp_20191

Rainbow Angel  Penny, Honeybun, Lucy, Annie, Gilly, Furgie, Tedward Wigglesworth, Olivia, Goose, Sweet Katie, Binky, Delilah, Bitsy, Boopers, Sprout, Splotchy, Eva, Slappy, Shuggie, Fancy Pants, Jellybean, Charlie, Murray, Sally, Maya, Gunther, Lil Smokey, Magnus, Norman, Winnie, Sally, George, Harriet, Spec, Erzulie, Lucille, Agatha and Clementine.
scaredymouse
scaredymouse

Virgo Sluggish
Best Cage -- December 2016

Back to top Go down

newest addition at Scaredy's Sanctuary  Empty Re: newest addition at Scaredy's Sanctuary

Post by CallaLily Sat 11 Mar 2017, 8:23 am

Awwww. I had a feeling he would end up staying with you. You have such a big heart Scaredy! I know he'll do really well with you.

His eyes remind me of Daryl. Bittersweet. girl_sigh Heart

CallaLily

Festive

Back to top Go down

newest addition at Scaredy's Sanctuary  Empty Re: newest addition at Scaredy's Sanctuary

Post by scaredymouse Sat 11 Mar 2017, 9:04 am

he is a little daryl-y isn't he! he's such a nice fella. he'll be happy here... I knew he was really likely to stay when I took him in Wink

Rainbow Angel  Penny, Honeybun, Lucy, Annie, Gilly, Furgie, Tedward Wigglesworth, Olivia, Goose, Sweet Katie, Binky, Delilah, Bitsy, Boopers, Sprout, Splotchy, Eva, Slappy, Shuggie, Fancy Pants, Jellybean, Charlie, Murray, Sally, Maya, Gunther, Lil Smokey, Magnus, Norman, Winnie, Sally, George, Harriet, Spec, Erzulie, Lucille, Agatha and Clementine.
scaredymouse
scaredymouse

Virgo Sluggish
Best Cage -- December 2016

Back to top Go down

Post by AnonymousMouseOwner Mon 13 Mar 2017, 2:57 pm

Aww, he's adorable! I love black and white mice.

newest addition at Scaredy's Sanctuary  Boyssi17Angel Remembering: Violet, Snow, Holly, Lilac, Clover, Petal, Cotton, Sugar, Autumn, Sage, Rocky, Jack, Willow, Blossom, Sierra, Amber, Olive, Scout, and Daisy
AnonymousMouseOwner
AnonymousMouseOwner

Creative
1st Place -- December 2016

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIep-VOhEjeTsilL7Sk2fFQ https://www.instagram.com/anonymousmousevideos/

Back to top Go down

Post by MesaMouse Tue 14 Mar 2017, 12:24 am

Ah, poor little fella but you'll have him up to par in no time, Scaredy!

MesaMouse
MesaMouse

Libra Amused

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down