Pet Mouse Fanciers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meet the girls!

4 posters

Go down

Meet the girls! Empty Meet the girls!

Post by LazyMouse Wed 29 Mar 2017, 8:46 pm

Got my mice recently  Very Happy  here's a couple pics of them while still in their carrier from getting them!
Meet the girls! Img_4810
Meet the girls! Img_4811
The one with the Black pattern is named Ellie and shes the most sweetest one. Already seems to climb on my hand.
The one the beige pattern is called Pumpkin, she seems to be more timid. Her fur seems to be silky as well.
I'll take more pics if they're ever photogenic enough  Two Thumbs
Btw what would you call their fur patterns/type? Would really appreciate if someone would know what it is.
LazyMouse
LazyMouse
Jr Member
Jr Member

Pisces Caffeine Fix

Back to top Go down

Meet the girls! Empty Re: Meet the girls!

Post by Peachy Wed 29 Mar 2017, 9:57 pm

Congrats! They're adorable, and I love their names. Smile

It looks like you have a broken black and a satin broken yellow. "Broken" simply means not "self"/solid, and is used when the spotting gene is unknown (as is common in mice from pet store origins). You'll probably find its usage varies a bit among groups of fanciers, though.
Peachy
Peachy

Scorpio Classy

Back to top Go down

Post by LazyMouse Wed 29 Mar 2017, 10:03 pm

Peachy wrote:Congrats! They're adorable, and I love their names. Smile

It looks like you have a broken black and a satin broken yellow. "Broken" simply means not "self"/solid, and is used when the spotting gene is unknown (as is common in mice from pet store origins). You'll probably find its usage varies a bit among groups of fanciers, though.
I really must get myself accustomed to fur coats but thank you nonetheless Very Happy
LazyMouse
LazyMouse
Jr Member
Jr Member

Pisces Caffeine Fix

Back to top Go down

Post by scaredymouse Wed 29 Mar 2017, 11:03 pm

Eeeeeeeee! So cute! I'm a sucker for a cow mouse ❤

Rainbow Angel  Penny, Honeybun, Lucy, Annie, Gilly, Furgie, Tedward Wigglesworth, Olivia, Goose, Sweet Katie, Binky, Delilah, Bitsy, Boopers, Sprout, Splotchy, Eva, Slappy, Shuggie, Fancy Pants, Jellybean, Charlie, Murray, Sally, Maya, Gunther, Lil Smokey, Magnus, Norman, Winnie, Sally, George, Harriet, Spec, Erzulie, Lucille, Agatha and Clementine.
scaredymouse
scaredymouse

Virgo Sluggish
Best Cage -- December 2016

Back to top Go down

Post by CallaLily Tue 04 Apr 2017, 1:46 pm

Congrats on the new girls. They're both pretty but I love Ellie's half dark/half light tail. Very Happy

CallaLily

Festive

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down