Pet Mouse Fanciers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will putting my two tanks of girls in the same room have an effect on their behavior?

2 posters

Go down

Will putting my two tanks of girls in the same room have an effect on their behavior? Empty Will putting my two tanks of girls in the same room have an effect on their behavior?

Post by MooMouse Sun 02 Apr 2017, 10:12 am

Hello everyone! I know that I haven't been around to much recently and that's because I've been really busy getting ready for a huge vacation! That being said, I'll have to take my trio and duo of girls to a pet sitter while I'm away. Right now, the trio's tank is upstairs and the duo's tank is downstairs, and they have been quarantined for probably around 5 weeks now. When I take them to the sitter's house, their tanks will have to be in the same room. Does anyone know if this will this have any negative or strange effects of their behavior? It's worrying because if something does end up happening, I will not be there to notice it. Thanks in advance, any knowledge is appreciated Smile
MooMouse
MooMouse
Sr Member
Sr Member

1st Place -- January 2017

Back to top Go down

Will putting my two tanks of girls in the same room have an effect on their behavior? Empty Re: Will putting my two tanks of girls in the same room have an effect on their behavior?

Post by River Sun 02 Apr 2017, 11:14 am

I doubt it. They've been quarantined for long enough, and they probably won't bother with each other too much - just make sure the lids are closed tight in case one does, by chance, try to escape.

That said, it'll be fine! I wouldn't worry to much. Have a good trip.

Remembering Mr. Bald ♂, Tipsy, Topsy, Maier, Graham & Garcia ♀
*Neutered male group. Do not house intact males together.*

River
River

Pisces Sweet Tooth

Back to top Go down

Will putting my two tanks of girls in the same room have an effect on their behavior? Empty Re: Will putting my two tanks of girls in the same room have an effect on their behavior?

Post by MooMouse Wed 05 Apr 2017, 6:49 am

River wrote:I doubt it. They've been quarantined for long enough, and they probably won't bother with each other too much - just make sure the lids are closed tight in case one does, by chance, try to escape.

That said, it'll be fine! I wouldn't worry to much. Have a good trip.

Thank you, that is a relief. The lids are secure, so that shouldn't be a problem. Thanks again!
MooMouse
MooMouse
Sr Member
Sr Member

1st Place -- January 2017

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum