Pet Mouse Fanciers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mom hanging out on top of a waterbotte?

5 posters

Go down

Mom hanging out on top of a waterbotte? Empty Mom hanging out on top of a waterbotte?

Post by Soren Mon 09 May 2016, 2:34 pm

Usagi lives with four of her 8-week-old daughters. I constantly find her on top of the water bottle near the mesh top. Her daughters don't seem to bully her. She is the only one that does this. Shes lived in this enclosure since i bought her, and she just started doing this recently over the last few days.

What might be going through her mousie head?
Soren
Soren
Sr Member
Sr Member

Aquarius

Back to top Go down

Mom hanging out on top of a waterbotte? Empty Re: Mom hanging out on top of a waterbotte?

Post by CinnamonPearl Mon 09 May 2016, 3:00 pm

Mice will do that sometimes. It doesn't seem like much to worry about so long as she's not being bullied or anything.

Pisces

Back to top Go down

Mom hanging out on top of a waterbotte? Empty Re: Mom hanging out on top of a waterbotte?

Post by MouseLover Mon 09 May 2016, 7:30 pm

As long as she seems otherwise healthy and happy I wouldn't worry Smile

MouseLover

Scorpio Sleepy

https://www.instagram.com/lexymullins

Back to top Go down

Post by scaredymouse Mon 09 May 2016, 10:36 pm

I wouldn't worry about it. She may even just be trying to get a break from them.

Rainbow Angel  Penny, Honeybun, Lucy, Annie, Gilly, Furgie, Tedward Wigglesworth, Olivia, Goose, Sweet Katie, Binky, Delilah, Bitsy, Boopers, Sprout, Splotchy, Eva, Slappy, Shuggie, Fancy Pants, Jellybean, Charlie, Murray, Sally, Maya, Gunther, Lil Smokey, Magnus, Norman, Winnie, Sally, George, Harriet, Spec, Erzulie, Lucille, Agatha and Clementine.
scaredymouse
scaredymouse

Virgo Sluggish
Best Cage -- December 2016

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynne Tue 10 May 2016, 12:03 am

Some mice love to hang out on the water bottle, others will never do it. Both choices are normal.

Brynne
Sr Member
Sr Member

http://bit.ly/MyOldVHSTapes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum