Pet Mouse Fanciers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Video of the trio

5 posters

Go down

Video of the trio Empty Video of the trio

Post by AnonymousMouseOwner Sun 23 Apr 2017, 5:12 pm

Just thought I'd share this, most of you have probably already seen the pictures, but not the video clips  Smile

AnonymousMouseOwner

Creative
1st Place -- December 2016

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIep-VOhEjeTsilL7Sk2fFQ https://www.instagram.com/anonymousmousevideos/

Back to top Go down

Video of the trio Empty Re: Video of the trio

Post by Rodents rock! Sun 23 Apr 2017, 8:03 pm

What a great video! Thanks for sharing Very Happy
Rodents rock!
Rodents rock!

Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by scaredymouse Sun 23 Apr 2017, 8:51 pm

Sweet little ladies ❤

Rainbow Angel  Penny, Honeybun, Lucy, Annie, Gilly, Furgie, Tedward Wigglesworth, Olivia, Goose, Sweet Katie, Binky, Delilah, Bitsy, Boopers, Sprout, Splotchy, Eva, Slappy, Shuggie, Fancy Pants, Jellybean, Charlie, Murray, Sally, Maya, Gunther, Lil Smokey, Magnus, Norman, Winnie, Sally, George, Harriet, Spec, Erzulie, Lucille, Agatha and Clementine.
scaredymouse
scaredymouse

Virgo Sluggish
Best Cage -- December 2016

Back to top Go down

Post by PastelMouse Sun 23 Apr 2017, 9:17 pm

I'm so jelly of how many cute meese you have, the trio is so precious.

Question for you as someone who is looking into getting their first mouse/mice- what size home do you have and how many wheels do you have/recommend for 3 females? Trying to make cost calculations. Razz

Sr Member
Sr Member

Cheerful

Back to top Go down

Post by AnonymousMouseOwner Sun 23 Apr 2017, 11:10 pm

PastelMouse wrote:I'm so jelly of how many cute meese you have, the trio is so precious.

Question for you as someone who is looking into getting their first mouse/mice- what size home do you have and how many wheels do you have/recommend for 3 females? Trying to make cost calculations. Razz
Thank you!

My trio is in a 10 gallon and they happily share a single 8 inch mesh wheel. My group of 5 is in a 20 gallon long and they share a 7 inch saucer wheel, though not so happily. I hope to get them another wheel in the future, probably an 8 inch mesh wheel. There are arguments over the wheel, because 2 of the mice in that 20 gallon that think they both own the wheel. So I'd probably recommend 2 wheels for groups of mice larger than 3. Though, it will likely depend on their personalities. As in my case, their "It's mine, you can't run on it!" personalities cause arguments Giggle

By the way, if you have any near you, check thrift stores and yard sales! I found that 8 inch mesh wheel for $2 at a thrift store, and I got a 7 inch mesh wheel at a yard sale once for $1. During Petco's $1 per gallon sale you can get a 10 gallon tank for $10, then all you'd need is the mesh lid for it. There are lots of places to find great deals Smile

AnonymousMouseOwner

Creative
1st Place -- December 2016

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIep-VOhEjeTsilL7Sk2fFQ https://www.instagram.com/anonymousmousevideos/

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodents rock! Mon 24 Apr 2017, 9:15 am

Hi Pastel,

That is a great suggestion from AnonymousMouseOwner about the $1 a gallon sale. The Petco here has their $1 a gallon sale going on now through April 29! So you still have a little time to get a GREAT deal. I would assume all the Petco's do this sale at the same time. So you could call the one close to you, or just stop by. $10 for a ten gallon tank is an awesome deal. Dance
Rodents rock!
Rodents rock!

Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by PastelMouse Mon 24 Apr 2017, 8:47 pm

Rodents rock! wrote:Hi Pastel,

That is a great suggestion from AnonymousMouseOwner about the $1 a gallon sale. The Petco here has their $1 a gallon sale going on now through April 29! So you still have a little time to get a GREAT deal. I would assume all the Petco's do this sale at the same time. So you could call the one close to you, or just stop by. $10 for a ten gallon tank is an awesome deal. Dance

I do love those sales. I think I'll use Craigslist though, I found an unused 10 + lid for $12! Very Happy

Sr Member
Sr Member

Cheerful

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodents rock! Mon 24 Apr 2017, 8:57 pm

PastelMouse wrote:
Rodents rock! wrote:Hi Pastel,

I do love those sales. I think I'll use Craigslist though, I found an unused 10 + lid for $12! Very Happy

Oh, wow, that is a great deal as the lids can be pricey. Great find! Dance
Rodents rock!
Rodents rock!

Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy Mon 24 Apr 2017, 10:05 pm

Sooo sweet. I love little Petal. Love
Peachy
Peachy

Scorpio Classy

Back to top Go down