Pet Mouse Fanciers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sorry for the loong hiatus without any activity, what's changed since ~march?

3 posters

Go down

Sorry for the loong hiatus without any activity, what's changed since ~march? Empty Sorry for the loong hiatus without any activity, what's changed since ~march?

Post by Plapatin Thu 27 Apr 2017, 1:28 pm

See title.

I'll try to be more active from here on out, but it's nice to see some familiar faces.

Plapatin

Pisces Sleepy

Back to top Go down

Sorry for the loong hiatus without any activity, what's changed since ~march? Empty Re: Sorry for the loong hiatus without any activity, what's changed since ~march?

Post by PastelMouse Thu 27 Apr 2017, 6:59 pm

I don't know if there is any significant change, but I'm new here and just wanted to say hi and welcome back. Smile

Sr Member
Sr Member

Cheerful

Back to top Go down

Sorry for the loong hiatus without any activity, what's changed since ~march? Empty Re: Sorry for the loong hiatus without any activity, what's changed since ~march?

Post by Plapatin Mon 01 May 2017, 9:01 pm

PastelMouse wrote:I don't know if there is any significant change, but I'm new here and just wanted to say hi and welcome back. Smile
Sorry for the super late reply, I've been really busy past couple of days- but thanks, and welcome to the forum!

Plapatin

Pisces Sleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by CallaLily Mon 01 May 2017, 9:07 pm

Welcome back! Did you find any meece yet? Ear wiggle

CallaLily

Festive

Back to top Go down

Post by Plapatin Mon 01 May 2017, 9:09 pm

CallaLily wrote:Welcome back!  Did you find any meece yet?  Ear wiggle

My parents have been super resilient to the idea of some meese, and I've been hopping around all sorts of pets, but I decided to come back here and give it another shot. No meece yet, but hopefully some in the near future!

Plapatin

Pisces Sleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by CallaLily Mon 01 May 2017, 10:01 pm

Hope it all works out! Even if it doesn't, stick around. I'm sure you'll be able to get mice some day. Cool

CallaLily

Festive

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum