Pet Mouse Fanciers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy 1 year Holly!

5 posters

Go down

Happy 1 year Holly! Empty Happy 1 year Holly!

Post by AnonymousMouseOwner Sun 30 Apr 2017, 10:46 pm

On May 4th, Holly will have been with me for a year. Holly is the sweetest little mouse, and she has been through so much. My first mouse, Snow, died of illness. After Snow passed away, I decided to try again, I got Holly. I remember how excited I was picking her out at Petco. It was hard to pick just one mouse! I was going to pick a siamese looking mouse, but last minute I changed my mind and said I wanted the black mouse! I took her home, and let her settle into her ten gallon tank with aspen bedding, a coconut hide, a water bottle, a tiny wheel, a bowl that had sugar filled treats and nuts in it along with bird seed, and a wooden chew. She was such a tiny little girl, always has been. Later on, I discovered The Fun Mouse. I read and read. I figured out she'd really like a friend. I was scared, I didn't know what to expect when introducing her. I didn't want to get her a friend, as I was afraid they'd fight. We then upgraded her cage to a 20 gallon long. My dad helped me make some platforms for her and found her a bigger hide. I sewed some little things out of fleece for her. Eventually, I decided to get Daisy. We quarantined Daisy for less then a week, yikes! Then, I introduced them in a 10 gallon tank. No fighting at all. Daisy chased Holly a little bit, but other than that, nothing. That was the most peaceful introduction I have ever done. Then I separated them again, whoops! I let them play for a little bit everyday, before I eventually put them together in the 20 gallon long. They were immediately best friends and slept together in the hide. I later joined Pet Mouse Fanciers and corrected all my mistakes. I got several other girls, she was accepting to all of them, never argued or fought with anyone, even if they were doing it to her. Then, she suffered a stroke, she made a full recovery, but lost her tail as a result of it. She's a sweet, happy mouse that has been through so much. Happy first birthday, Holly!
Happy 1 year Holly! Img_0611
Happy 1 year Holly! Img_0612
Happy 1 year Holly! Img_0613
Happy 1 year Holly! Img_0614
Happy 1 year Holly! Holly110
Happy 1 year Holly! Img_9810
Happy 1 year Holly! Holly111
Happy 1 year Holly! Img_4715

AnonymousMouseOwner

Creative
1st Place -- December 2016

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIep-VOhEjeTsilL7Sk2fFQ https://www.instagram.com/anonymousmousevideos/

Back to top Go down

Happy 1 year Holly! Empty Re: Happy 1 year Holly!

Post by scaredymouse Sun 30 Apr 2017, 11:36 pm

It makes me so happy to see that she's doing well ❤

Rainbow Angel  Penny, Honeybun, Lucy, Annie, Gilly, Furgie, Tedward Wigglesworth, Olivia, Goose, Sweet Katie, Binky, Delilah, Bitsy, Boopers, Sprout, Splotchy, Eva, Slappy, Shuggie, Fancy Pants, Jellybean, Charlie, Murray, Sally, Maya, Gunther, Lil Smokey, Magnus, Norman, Winnie, Sally, George, Harriet, Spec, Erzulie, Lucille, Agatha and Clementine.
scaredymouse
scaredymouse

Virgo Sluggish
Best Cage -- December 2016

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodents rock! Mon 01 May 2017, 2:03 am

Happy 1 year Holly!!! You are a beautiful girl, inside and out. Hug
Rodents rock!
Rodents rock!

Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by CallaLily Mon 01 May 2017, 6:33 am

Happy birthday, Holly! Bday7

CallaLily

Festive

Back to top Go down

Post by hesitantbullets Sat 13 May 2017, 7:20 pm

happy belated Holly! so glad to see her doing well
hesitantbullets
hesitantbullets
Jr Member
Jr Member

Libra Batty

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down